Posts created by debsbv

Hi i have played this game quite often but i now have Collectors edition and i get 1808 1812 1806 but no in 1700`s which would be the birth day

bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Hi e1 please help i cant get the shovel to open the ground in the cemetery i see how through the help but it wont work, ty hope to hear from you soon

posted in Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition on Jan 16, 12 10:30 AM
Hi E1 i am having a problem with the fireplace, it wont let me pick up the water to throw on the fire i think.please help.
i do not have collectors edition.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition on Jan 16, 12 10:29 AM
Hi E1 i am having a problem with the fireplace, it wont let me pick up the water to throw on the fire i think.please help.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition on Jan 16, 12 10:29 AM

Hi e1 i cant get to the pirate ship do i need to have the collecters edition or can i have the regular one.Please help?
thank you debsbv

Is the ship only on the collectors game or can i get on it with the regular one. I get to the end twice it tells me to click in again and i start over so please help me.
debsbv

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Apr 16, 10 7:47 PM
sunnycanoe wrote:Help...I cannot get key to open door[/quote
]Hi once again ,

When i get the key and try to open the door i cant, i dont want to buy the game if i cant get in please help.
Thank-You

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Mar 19, 10 5:14 PM
Hi ,
I am trying to open the door i have the key but nothing happens what do i do?debsbv

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 29, 09 5:11 PM
Hello E1, Its a great game i have already been threw it once , never found the eggs , i have the 19.95 version,, once again i am trying to get the generator going and i cant seem to do i am following the directions but its not working, Please help.
debsbv

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 11, 08 11:02 PM
Hi,
This is a great game i hope there is more to come . If anyone needs help other than with you guys go to mystery case files their site they have pictures and it really helps.As i said tank-you for your help. It was GREAT.
debsbv

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator