Posts created by rrrachel

posted in Stray Souls: Stolen Memories Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 13 4:57 AM
Hello everyone.
Today I have downloaded the game from the developer site(you can google it).

There are achievements and morphing objects in developer’s version!!!!!!!!

You can see it if you open the bonus content - in a version from the developer it is available from the start of the game. Also, the bonus content has one more tab, there is a tab Trivia. Trivia content will be available if you collect all the morphing objects in the game.

Bigfishgames, what’s going on???? Do you sell us the game on a sale price with limited functionality, don’t you?

posted in Stray Souls: Stolen Memories Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 13 4:42 AM
Hello everyone.
Today I have downloaded the game from the developer site(you can google it).

There are achievements and morphing objects in developer’s version!!!!!!!!

You can see it if you open the bonus content - in a version from the developer it is available from the start of the game. Also, the bonus content has one more tab, there is a tab Trivia. Trivia content will be available if you collect all the morphing objects in the game.

Bigfishgames, what’s going on???? Do you sell us the game on a sale price with limited functionality, don’t you?

posted in Stray Souls: Stolen Memories Collector's Edition on Jul 9, 13 4:02 AM
Valdy wrote:And what a surprise ending.

Hello)

Totally agree!

posted in Stray Souls: Stolen Memories Collector's Edition on Jul 7, 13 8:43 PM
Hello.

It's a sequel.
The CE-part explains all)

Haberyan wrote:WHAT ABOUT THE LITTLE MERMAID!!!!!?????

+1

posted in The Lake House: Children of Silence on Jul 7, 13 8:05 AM
muzzasgal wrote:What is with the happy clapper monkey. Cant find what to do. Hint just shows his cymbals?

Hello.
You should use tube

posted in Burger Shop 2 on Jul 7, 13 7:09 AM
I so love this game!!!!

posted in Stray Souls: Stolen Memories Collector's Edition on Jul 7, 13 6:17 AM
JAM58 wrote:Thank you, but that's the only one I am certain that I did get....lol. And, I have one more but not sure where I got that one. Thanks.

Hmm....The second feather gave the bartender.
And the last is in ?ab ferry close-up. You open the cabin ferry weird key =))
You take the key under the grid at the same location.

posted in Stray Souls: Stolen Memories Collector's Edition on Jul 7, 13 6:00 AM
JAM58 wrote:I sure hope someone can help me here. I really dislike using the SG but I've just gone from the 1st page up to where I am (to make the wings) and I just CANNOT find the 3td feather. Actually, I'm not sure I even saw the 2nd feather in the SG, meaning I don't remember where I got it from & can't tell from the guide. If anyone knows where they are, I would much appreciate it if you could tell me. Thank you so much.

Hello)

Make sure that you click on the crow on location at the entrance to the theater (The up-right corner of screen).

posted in Stray Souls: Stolen Memories Collector's Edition on Jul 6, 13 7:02 PM
gamblebug wrote:Did get worried when one fishie posted that the supposed 4 chapter Bonus ,she only found 1 chapter,

There are 4 chapters in Bonus-part. I played the CE-chapters a little less than half an hour.

SPOILER!!!!
CE part ends with the crash.
In the main chapters and the main menu, you can see the airplane crashed into the school. You will know how this happened and who is to blame from CE part....

posted in Stray Souls: Stolen Memories Collector's Edition on Jul 6, 13 9:04 AM
Althena533 wrote:I'm playing the HOS in the firehouse and I KNOW I've seen that doll somewhere before! I just can't put my finger on where! Could somebody please refresh my really lousy memory?

Maybe Blythe dolls too?

posted in The Treasures of Montezuma 3 on Jul 6, 13 7:49 AM
It's really challenge!!! I have played only casual mode and....its very difficult. I think this game need 3 modes casual, expert and....relax =))

I love this game! I like it more than Red Riding Hood. Dark tales is really good idea for games)))
But there are tooooo many collectibles items for me.

posted in Stray Souls: Stolen Memories Collector's Edition on Jul 6, 13 6:25 AM
I was waiting for this game! And it does not disappoint me. The game is great! The second part I liked more than the first, although I thought it was impossible.

I will not write spoilers. But the ending of this game is gorgeous.
The bonus content contains bonus gameplay (really interesting story), SG, minigames, movies, concept art and music!

That's right, that the devs did not give movies replay (at bonus content), until the whole game was finished. I am very curious and definitely view all movies before playing... So I would spoil all the fun.
I was so impressed by the story: for me Stray Souls more movie than a game. The game is a little HOG-scenes. However, for a game with such a thought-out plot, they are really unnecessary.

Throughout the game, I did not understand what is the connection between the first Stray Souls and the second. Besides knitted assistant and a clown of course *lol*
But CE-part explained everything. It is amazing how interesting are connected parts of Stray Souls series. Truly everything in this world is connected ...
Many games can produce unrelated parts, but here I can see the love and imagination of the developers have thought the second part, and that it was going on, and a separate story. Bravo!

In the bonus content you can replay the mini-games! And developers are once again did a very smart! When I played, I skipped a mini-game because I want to know the final ... how cool that the developers have thought about this and were given the opportunity to replay them. This game is worth the money, definitely!

I rarely use game's wallpapers on the desktop, but in this case, I DO!
In the game we are prepare knitted assistant for a fight with a clown, putting it in a special garment!!!!!!!
He's SO cute wearing a cape and a sword! Of course I chose the wallpaper with it =))))

I think more than once reconsider wonderful concept art and replay the game to relive a touching finale of this game.
It's more than a game! Thanks to the developers!

posted in Shop-n-Spree on Jul 6, 13 5:53 AM
Hello fishies.

I think this is a great mix of HOG and Time management.

For me, it's more HOG than TM)

posted in Shop-n-Spree on Jul 6, 13 5:49 AM
Renee02 wrote:I enjoyed Go-go gourmet, and Go-Go gourmet chef of the year. They are Hidden object and time management mixed, like Shop-N-Spree. The only major difference I know of is that they are restaurant based, instead of shopping mall based. Give the demos a try before you may enjoy these.

Hello.
Thanks for the information. These games are great!!!

posted in Stray Souls: Stolen Memories Collector's Edition on Jul 6, 13 5:41 AM
Yes, you're right. The game has no achievments or collected items.
But the game is great! Very nice art, charming music, and the main STORY!

Knitting Assistant adorable. I love it since the first part. Clown became even angrier, and the game more exciting.
The unusual ending made me say WOW! My heart was beating like mad, so I sympathized with the heroes!
But this was not yet final. After several actions was shown the final movie. This is the most touching moment in the history of gaming! I will not spoil anything, you have to see it with my own eyes!

It's definitely CE for me. It would be great if the game has achievments, but the story in this case is more important.
CE part tells how it all began! If you've played the first part, you get pleasure realize how interesting the story is intertwined between the first and second part. Once again, the final movie of the CE part made me say WOW!

posted in Gourmania 3: Zoo Zoom on Jul 6, 13 5:28 AM
My win strategy has two parts.
1) I am doing more of the same steps in succession. For example, I open three order in the row. Then find all the ingredients of the first order, then from the second, then the third. Then three times in a row take away tips and so on.
2) I also use %bonus only for the most expensive orders. Sometimes, the more profitable is to use two bonus%

posted in Gourmania 3: Zoo Zoom on Jul 6, 13 5:21 AM
Tricia1972 wrote:The ghost chef gives some advise saying you need to do certain things to get the achievement points but cannot figure out what they are plz help me

Hello.
You should take the same steps a few times. For example, if you open 3 orders in a row, you get a bonus. Good luck =)

posted in Gourmania 3: Zoo Zoom on Jul 6, 13 5:16 AM
Hello.

You should use %sign to the most expensive order. Good luck!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator