Posts created by TigerLily1979

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 30, 13 2:46 AM
really annoyed that i have done the rainbow roulette puzzle 10 times and haven't received the item. It is very frustrating. Also I haven't seen London Bridge or GW Carver anywhere. perhaps they have been forgotten?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 28, 13 4:51 PM
Just git to master rank in the bar in Chicago to do the quest available and it didn't unlock :-(

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 14, 13 8:23 PM
Hi I have noticed (an used a ton of envelopes doing it) that if you don't find the wrong stamp very quickly then it doesn't give you the reward in the level. pick the mistake quickly on the first stamp it unlocks the reward.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 14, 13 6:21 PM
Hi everyone, I have gotten the brontosaurus stamp even when there's no quest on. I still havent got he dinner jacket from the mine, 7 times trying! Thanks for all the wonderful lists

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 3, 13 2:28 PM
Any one else had trouble with items not appearing in your collection after you have earned them in a mini game? It has happened a few times to me now. Quite annoying

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 31, 13 1:38 PM
Perhaps in the buildings that are coming soon they may be there!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 31, 13 1:27 PM
The Brontosaurus USA stamp is the reward in Phil's stamps 7 just to add to the amazing lists!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 14, 13 4:56 PM
i am having the same problem.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 14, 13 4:54 PM
Hi, I have no quests either and I'm at level 25. i think that when you get all the trophies on the levels then you don't get any more items on that level, just xp and $
I also dont get any recognition in the achievements when I am in picky shopper mode.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator