Posts created by AkHenry

This sounds counter intuitive, but turn your speakers off, and the puzzle is a snap. The issue is that when you play a wrong note, the new note sounds so close together that it confuses the issue. When the speakers are off, you are free to see and not listen. Hope this helps.

posted in Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind on Aug 27, 15 12:19 AM
I've had the same issues with the mini games too! Some of the instructions are worse than worthless, even after a visit to the guide. And some just seem completely undo-able even when I understand what they want me to do. Like the valves in the engine room of the boat.

posted in Reflections of Life: Equilibrium Collector's Edition on May 5, 15 3:16 PM
Thats wild! Do you still like your china?

We registered for a china, I picked and chose the pieces I wanted, we are not that formal of a couple, napkin rings and candle sticks, doesnt really fit our needs. Opening all the gifts after the wedding, the only china we received was a set of napkin rings. A few years ago I came across them in a box, and was happy I didn't have an entire set in that pattern. My tastes have really changed in 36 years.

When I loaded the trial game, I had a white block for the cursor. Going into the menu and clicking the custom cursor made no difference. Also, I've noticed since my last update that several of the games refuse to size correctly on the screen no matter what size format I choose. I'm left with a white tool bar with only the red close dot filled in.

posted in Sea of Lies: Burning Coast Collector's Edition on Feb 8, 15 1:14 AM
I like the new layout, the page is brighter and cleaner and easier to use. All the necessary info for each game is still on each game page, just in a different place.

Great job!

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys on Dec 17, 14 8:31 PM
Hello!

I cant figure out how to get the colors on the rubics cube to stay. After I click the last square, and start on another color, the first set goes away. Or i cant stop the color from following my mouse and for some reason it wont unclick and I have to restart the game over.

thanks!

You access that room when you lay the final item down, and the fella with the long robe appears and you do a final match up.

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 14 6:28 PM
The one outside the gates in the sandy country? If this is the area I'm thinking of, you need to rotate the three pieces until they glow gold, then the obelisk will drop allowing you to get the crystal.

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 14 6:27 PM
I liked the bonus game, quite a bit actually. But I seem to be in the minority here.

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 14 6:25 PM
I totally agree with you! It seems that people flock to the already well answered questions, but ignore the ones with zero responses.

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 14 6:22 PM
I've finished the game but cant figure out how to play the secret game. Help please!

posted in Sea of Lies: Mutiny of the Heart Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 13 2:03 AM
Hi,

Am also having issues with the books in the Baron's hall, when I place the book on the shelf the books all leap up to the top left of the screen and I'm unable to move them. I've uninstalled the game, quit and restarted GameManager, reinstalled the game, played around with my display ratios all to no avail.

Thanks for you help,

AkHenry

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator