Posts created by Kobeblack

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 7, 16 1:53 PM
Thank you oh_oma and mommduck :-)

Guess my idea will work then for the airship challenge

Have fun!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 6, 16 10:55 AM
OK so I have a question that I hope someone can help with

How long can you leave received letters / gifts unopened. Do they disappear after awhile and if yes then how long do they stay?

Asking because for the 200 Airship items in the Castle Challenge if gifts are counted then if we could leave airship items gifts unopened until the day of the challenge it would reduce the number of HOS we have to do.

So.... Anyone have any idea on if this would be feasible?

Thank you

KobeB

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 16 5:40 PM
Count me in with the Lost Spring event. I was playing when I got a message that the "all good things come to an end" and there went the Spring Event.

Only had the event for one day and it's gone. I've logged out and logged back in and nothing.

So now what?

**UPDATE** Spring is back! :-)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 16 3:29 AM
More than happy to have Spring friends :-)

PC Number: 273918

KobeBlack

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 8, 14 6:39 AM
Hi,

I am Kobeblack and play daily (sometimes twice a day) please add me as a friend. ID is 273918.

Thank you.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 30, 14 8:26 PM
Since the update I'm having the same problem as mentioned by others only mine is whenever I finish a HOS the computer freezes, I get an awful noise and I have to use the task manager to close down the game. I'm also 1 away from getting an achievement for the airship.

Hopefully there will be an update soon as I can't progress any further.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator