Posts created by GameGirlGeorgia

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Nov 2, 17 3:59 PM
There HAS to be a fishing pond or another source for food. Otherwise, you cannot get gold on this level. Really frustrating!!!

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on Sep 9, 16 1:12 PM
FINALLY finished level 13 with three stars, then when the next screen came up to calculate my time, I actually did NOT have three stars!!! What the heck?????
I've literally tried everything to get three stars on this level short of clicking with my toes too. UGH UGH UGH

posted in Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season on Sep 7, 15 6:45 PM
I try to replay levels to get gold, but it takes me to the next level.
I buy an upgraded machine, but I don't see it in my next game and I have to buy again. I can't see the level numbers until I actually get into the level.
I'm losing $$$ and I don't get this game. Help please.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on May 12, 15 7:10 AM
To get gold in expert, avoid the top left pit and food. Upgrade farm asap and work your way to the two gold mines. Focus on the path to the two bridges. Pre-select everything so that your workers go right to those tasks.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Apr 18, 15 12:48 PM
I just downloaded and my screen is flickering. How do I get a refund??

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Mar 5, 15 7:19 AM
Make sure you are getting puzzle pieces from each section in a level. That includes the quick "game" sections too.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Mar 4, 15 2:59 PM
So I figured out that after each level (1.0, 2.0 etc) there is a bonus level. You access the bonus levels by figuring out the puzzle after each level. You also need 3 stars on each level in expert mode. ( I think -- I never play in casual mode).

Don't forget that even the game sections (the pipe puzzle, lion getting steaks, etc) have puzzle pieces that you will need to click on for the bonus round puzzles (Nemean Lion, Augean Stables).

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Mar 4, 15 2:42 PM
4.7 -- I finally got gold on expert.
Build the WORKSHOP to level II then build the right bridge to build GOLD MINE.
Once you get enough gold upgrade WORKSHOP to level III. Then build top bridge to get the other WORKSHOP -- same process to level III. I then focus on left bridge to get to the Speed Obelisk.

The trick for me was using the Resources Bonus the entire time (sometimes I double it up and use the Extra Man bonus at the same time). Also, make sure to PRE CLICK many of the piles to make sure they automatically get picked up.

Hope this helps.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Feb 5, 15 6:31 PM
When you upgrade to three workers, it only gives you two. Anyone else have this problem?

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Feb 5, 15 6:49 AM
When you upgrade to three workers it only gives you two.

posted in Viking Saga: Epic Adventure on Dec 29, 14 3:46 PM
I managed to get 3 stars after trying 50+ times. If you still need help, let me know. I tried Siapson's strategy, but it didn't work. My time was 10:40.

posted in Viking Saga: Epic Adventure on Dec 29, 14 2:50 PM
You also do not get a "refund" of wood or stone when you destroy a building.

posted in Viking Saga: Epic Adventure on Dec 29, 14 11:40 AM
Upgrade base 5X (you need 5 workers). I did not use extra worker except at the very end (to make 6 workers). Build sawmill down below but after buying 40 wood, tear it down and build another log cabin. Make sure to use the 2X power up wisely, especially with the stone quarry. Just keep getting food as much as possible. I just barely made 3 stars at 10:40 time.

posted in Viking Saga: Epic Adventure on Dec 24, 14 9:20 AM
Has anybody found the secret to 3 Stars on Expert Mode LEVEL 35?
I've tried everything and I got very close. Siapson's YouTube is off for some reason as said before.

posted in Settlers of the West on Feb 28, 14 6:19 AM
Got Diamond on all levels! Love this game. Make another one!

posted in Settlers of the West on Feb 27, 14 2:40 PM
Just did it in 6:30 diamond time.
No oxen needed--just three horse homes.
Upgrade Outpost twice.
But you must improve each of the three horse homes 3x.
2 horses on farm.

Let me know if you need more hints.

posted in Settlers of the West on Feb 27, 14 12:34 PM
Been trying to get diamond for days. I've followed all the hints in this forum but the clock just runs out.
Do I need to use the researcher?
Do I need oxen homes? (horse homes upgraded 3x don't do the trick for lumber goal)
Do I need to build the trading post and trade for lumber?
Thanks.

posted in Settlers of the West on Feb 20, 14 6:09 PM
I did it! But I built the windmill last. I demolished the workshop right after I researched for the windmill then built the bank.

Thank you!

posted in Settlers of the West on Feb 17, 14 8:50 PM
Any hints on how to make Diamond time? I've tried 50 times already.

posted in Settlers of the West on Jan 11, 14 10:04 AM
You forgot the doctor's office!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator