Posts created by salsaz

posted in Green Moon 2 on May 12, 16 8:55 PM
I keep dying on the moon, what are you supposed to do to get oxygen?

posted in Hidden Object: Home Makeover 3 on Nov 28, 15 4:40 PM
Impossible to complete 6 items in 3 seconds when only 4 items show at once and it takes more than 3 seconds for new items to come up. So annoying cause it's obviously stopping other quests from coming up until done, but impossible to do.

posted in Solitaire Perfect Match on Feb 27, 15 12:17 PM
I agree totally Valdy

posted in Solitaire Perfect Match on Feb 27, 15 12:27 AM
Way too hard, have to replay each game up to 10 times to progress. Sooooooo boring! Waste of money.

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 18, 15 8:17 PM
I can't get the fish on Level 2. I know there is crafting under the inventory, but it won't allow me to open the inventory, it just does nothing when I click on it.

Has this happened to anyone else? What do I do to fix it?

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 18, 15 8:16 PM
I can't get the fish on Level 2. I know there is crafting under the inventory, but it won't allow me to open the inventory, it just does nothing when I click on it.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 16, 15 10:08 PM
Thank you very much.

Goodbye and have fun with the game.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 16, 15 7:48 PM
I'd really appreciate it if someone could buy these so I can close out the game with a clean slate.

Thanking you in advance.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 16, 15 6:04 PM
If you don't want them, then don't buy them. There's no reason to be nasty to someone giving stuff away. There are a lot of people that still have the achievement of buying a hundred items in auction as well as others that are grateful to get free stuff. So be nice or keep quite.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 16, 15 12:49 PM
100's more in auction now. Buy for 2 coins and on sell to make yourself some money.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 16, 15 1:13 AM
100's of Bronze items for 2 coins each - checkout JIMBOB auction

Will also be 100's more in 12 - 18 hours - 17th Jan (NZ)

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 10, 15 3:43 PM
Thanks everyone. Coins all gone now.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 10, 15 1:58 PM
I'm leaving the game. I have over $15 million in coins. If people would like to put on auction items for large amounts, I'll buy them.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 9, 15 10:27 PM
I don't enjoy the game anymore, that's why I'm leaving it.

There's no need to be nasty to be people Shagwendy.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 9, 15 8:43 PM
After doing all the work once and having over 25,000 of all the building supplies, the new building won't use these. You have to start from scratch as the new buildings only use materials from the new cities that use fuel that costs a lot of gold. They have also nearly tripled the cost of gold. It used to cost $50 for 1,500, but you now only get 600 gold for $50.

So I'm leaving the game and auctioning off my thousands of collectibles for 1c each in the hope to at least help other players before I leave. I have thousands so will take a couple of days, but about the start putting them up now. My game play name is JIMBOB to find the auction items.

I wish all the best to other players and farewell.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 9, 15 12:00 PM
ChestnutHeights wrote:
jocpowell wrote:Mine was 2445 hrs (102 days). Ended up using 152 gold to do instantly.

You should contact customer service and request a refund. That's a known glitch that they are working on repairing. It shouldn't take that long.

Good one ChestnutHeights. It only took them 7 months to fix the rewards, so yeah I'm sure they get this one fixed soonish. (Don't take that wrong way).

Mine has it costs 2839 gold to instantly update. I don't even have that so quess I will have to wait another 3 months before I can get any more quests. I guess that's less than 7 months for the last update.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 9, 15 11:53 AM
Hi April, good to see you back. I did pirate theme as well - and it 2440 hours for me. That's so annoying. I seriously have to wait 3 months to any more quests. Now I've fixed the plane I don't have any quests.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 9, 15 11:52 AM
Excellent, thank you, yes that worked.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 9, 15 11:30 AM
Yup I did the same and it has 2440 hours. After 2.5 days it's it's on 2384 hours with a cost of 2826 gold to instantly upgrade. So if any of the new quests are for the museum I'm stuffed for the next 101 days.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 9, 15 11:25 AM
Got the plane part form the star (after about 60 stars). Up to the engineer saying to put the plane together. When you click on the quest it takes me into the new cities, but the quest is to fix 11 parts of the plane. The dock also has Quest flashing, but when I click on it, it won't open.

Not sure how to fix the plane if you can't actually get inside it to do that. Anyone know what you're supposed to do for this quest?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator