Posts created by kmcass46

posted in Scrabble on Sep 5, 16 1:40 PM
MikeCod wrote:Elizabeth, I just searched all categories of games here [PC, Mac, etc] for Scrabble, and it doesn't show in the search results. So I guess it's been discontinued for new purchases.

I guess this means there won't be any updates to fix problems either.

I was trying to share the game on social media but it is nowhere to be found on this site.

A least it still plays Ok on Wins 10 on my machine. Bummer.

MissMoraduke wrote:Well I have had a different problem, in the HOP scene where you open the toolbox with the three dials it froze up and I lost my cursor, and I was really enjoying the game and now was getting set to buy it, I have Windows 10 on an Alienware game computer, I had to shut down to get out of the game, I want to play it, I wonder if there will be fixes for these bugs.

Pretty much my problem too. Windows 10 on a 4-5 yo? Gateway Pc. Had to restart several times. Gave up frustrated. Needs a fix for sure.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Moorgate Accord Collector's Edition on Jun 24, 16 12:43 PM
Seems like a good game. Too bad I can't get it to output correctly on my cloned Samsung HDTV. I am running Windows 10 and can not find an adjustment that lets it play full screen without truncating either the upper or lower borders. In regular screen mode the graphics are not sharp which makes it difficult to see things clearly.
have had this problem before with other Eipix games.

Is there a fix for this?

posted in Sable Maze: Soul Catcher Collector's Edition on Jan 2, 16 1:22 PM
Chapter 4: Admin Office. Found the book, then solved the sliding puzzle. The info bar of the puzzle including the Skip button did not refresh and is now covering the inventory items.

I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it but the issue did not resolve.

I playing on a PC running Windows 10. Until I can access the inventory items, I can not proceeds. Very annoying as I was really enjoying the game. I will uninstall and reinstall both the game and the BF game manager. Maybe that will fix it.

Any other suggestions?

Have had this game for awhile but just worked it. thought I read all the posts. no help in the stagey guide. missed this one. rats. skipped the 2nd level on this puzzle after what I thought got all possible moves. guess not. didn't get all the achievements as a result. bummer. might play it over sometime or not.

posted in Undiscovered on Feb 5, 14 5:57 PM
At first when I got stuck in the vines on level 21 was annoyed that I used a credit to buy. after reading the other posts, just kept trying. only took 2 more tries until I cleared. tips help some on how to work it. often play match 3 in timed but this didn't follow any pattern. use the M3 games for relaxation when my brain gets tired and not up for a major challenge. from the posts glad to know it gets better. graphic are a bit cartoonish.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator