Posts created by sifflevent

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 11, 18 11:49 PM
Lots of the ingame messages I have been sending have been received blank. Have also received some blank messages.
Comping yesterday was a nightmare ; couldn't see any scores after 30, often the comp continued after it should have ended and I had to reload each new competition.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 28, 18 3:55 AM
Playme8 code yN7fh7

Am splitting my time between the two games and gifting from both. Feel it's inevitable that the game will only continue in the quite near future via the PM8 site.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 26, 18 1:52 AM
Think it's general - perhaps we'll be able to go to China when it's fixed !!!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 25, 18 8:17 AM
Thank you Despina for your encouragement, help and support

Thanks also to all my neighbours who kept me and even gifted whilst I was asleep I was able just to log in quickly sometimes when we were in port so did wake up a bit but connections did not permit gifting . As Evalm, I had several gifts from Elvira, sorry to loose those neighbours

Evalm, the legend categories you won are far more difficult than mine! Travellers is just for those who are ready to play non stop 7 days! Well done
You are also being very respectful, I'm not a fan of strong coffee so will share glasses with you

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 25, 17 11:15 PM
I'll be away until Jan 15th, hope to see you all again then !

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 23, 17 9:33 AM
Many congratulations to 2 great friends for reaching 1000 within a day of each other :

Podcuk who has become a good friend since we battled for legends together a few months ago

and Evalm, guildmate, soulmate ..... Rom friends can become real friends. Although we live the opposite side of the world (France & New Zealand), I've been over to stay with Evalm twice & - to make you all jealous - we're meeting for the third time just after Christmas in Tahiti for 3 weeks island hopping!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 5, 17 3:27 AM
Has anyone got Princesses coming up at neighbours'? I gifted before day change yesterday & don't have any new creatures when visiting now (or rewards for visiting as such) unless they day changed early (as per Katwoman's message in another thread).

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 16, 17 4:23 AM
Moderators, could you give us an idea of how long the game access problems may last? Is it a question of hours, days, weeks or months?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 12, 17 10:50 AM
anarita78 wrote:It doesn't take longer to level up; the amount of XPs needed is exactly the same.
The only thing is that our avatars only show the first 3 numbers of our level, which make it seem harder to level up. You will only see a difference each ten levels.
The other thing that can make it seem harder to level up, is that one might be tired and bored of the game and thinking of all the levels ahead doesn't help much either. Otherwise everything is just the same.

I'm level 1454. I have just levelled up, have another 49,305 XP to get to level 1455. I think that's more than you need to get from level 10 to 11 or even 800 to 801 BUT as we progress we accumulate more gadgets & tallismen to use, more playing experience to know how to get as much XP as possible which makes it easier.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 3, 17 1:30 AM
I'll be away until Nov 11th, not sure about Internet access and therefore gifting but will do my best! If not, see you all in a week.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 28, 17 3:36 AM
Victoria - when you try to access the room and don't have enough lanterns, you'll have a button letting you request lanterns from neighbours.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 28, 17 3:35 AM
They drop in Iffrit Palace so should think they drop from the Hobbit Hut also!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 28, 17 9:40 AM
I have 98 sleepers out of 230 neighbours. From time to time I delete those I don't think will come back, particularly very low level newbies.
I know that several sleepers have problems logging in or RL problems (work, health). I don't feel it appropriate to say which sleeper has which problem. Some will come back to the game when their problems are fixed, some won't but we can't make any forecasts about that. The only time we can be relatively sure is when a player is on holiday!
I still have neighbours who've been asleep for 2 years because they were good friends and I hope one day they'll come back!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 27, 17 11:04 AM
Likewise, the Room Raiders haven't any recent news from DoubtMary but also hope she'll be back soon.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 10, 17 3:49 AM
Daisy, nothing special happens after 1000 apart from actually getting there! As you say it is harder to level up but no special events or bonuses!

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 15, 17 11:40 PM
Dear neighbours,
I will be away until May 31st. I may be able to gift some days but hotel connections are never very good.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 27, 17 12:33 PM
A fellow Room Raider has pointed out that there is (we think) an error in the middle part of the score breakdown quoted which should look like this :

970 - 1000 - 1040 - 1090 - 1150 - 1160 - 1180 - 1210 - 1250 - 1300 - 1360 - 1370 - 1390- 1420 - 1460 - 1510 - 1570 - 1580 - 1600 - 1630 - 1670 - 1720 - 1780 - 1790 - 1810
(+100 bonus) 1910

It doesn't change the highest score possible or the scores from 1910 but might help notice if you've been hammered or if your fellow competitor has just clicked on the wrong item somewhere along the line.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 30, 17 3:51 AM
This offer asks you to help a creature (Queen of clowns for example) and find an object with a search in the same quest. As has been mentioned before in similar offers, I find the object is found quicker if you help the creature before searching the room each time.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 30, 17 12:27 AM
It's fixed!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 13, 17 12:10 PM
I think you'll find she wakes up from time to time. Don't think she's been asleep that long though (just a month or so I would say). I'm sure she'd appreciate her friends staying with her for when she can come back "full time".

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator