Posts created by Arizona63Tucson

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 11:47 AM
I e-mailed her with your suggestion

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 9:44 PM
A little Southern Comfort and Water WORKS for me .

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 12:02 AM
Pagan Twilight one of my first friends and another Zoni

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 4:27 PM
You can put them on your wish list , play the puzzles , go to the LAB and buy them for diamonds , or , if you have a feeder game gift them to your main game .

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 12:19 PM
Ok . I'm there

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 11:12 AM
Sorry , I will not be going to Delphi because I do not want to change my log-in name and my in game name to suit . Sense BOTH of my names have been taken I'll pass

ARIZONA

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 12:24 AM
Hi !! The Bird's Claw is used to craft the Grim Eagle Owl from the 2016 Fall Event . They will not be available until the Fall Event if the DEVS bring them back . So , if you want them you will have to put it on your wish list . It takes 20 to craft that pet.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 10:41 PM
If you are crafting the Humpty Dumpty Pet do not do the Fairy quest for the cake or you will be short one and will have to craft more . Once you craft the 3 cakes go to the PETLAB and see what else you need then if you have every thing you need you can craft the pet

Spring Cakes will show in the Events Tab

For the Castle Challenge you have to actually craft the cake so you would not be short .

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 2:14 PM
Hi !! You did not say what level you are on , but , If you are talking about the black growth it will go away when you get around level 52 or so .

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 3:05 PM
Hi you need to contact CUSTOMER SUPPORT . Click the Help in the blue bar at the top of the page . On new page scroll down and click on MORE on new page on the right side in the box click on SUBMIT REQUEST or you can click the SUPPORT in the BLUE oval

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 11:53 PM
YOU CAN FIND THAT THREAD IN THE HELPFUL LINKS

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 6, 18 5:55 PM
Lets see , we have the Jester Bunny Pet then there is the Jack-in-the-Box pet that is also an achievement to get the Jester Avatar

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 3:19 PM
Someone tripped over the extension cord and didn't plug it back in

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 2:55 PM
Don't forget to add Scroll past the Welcome to Midnight Castle thread and all the Yellow locks and Sticky notes

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 2:36 PM
I THINK THE SERVER IS OVERLOADED , TOO MANY COMING ONLINE AT ONE TIME .

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 2:27 PM
Same Here , glad I wasn't doing anything important . I think the SERVER is overloaded .

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 18 7:51 PM
Sorry I meant 5 morphing eggs but hit the 3 instead . My bad !!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 18 5:35 PM
You get Smiles by clicking on the morphing Eggs as well as coins , colored Easter Eggs and Diamonds . it takes 3 Morphing Eggs to get the item that falls from the top of the page . The more you click the more that fall .

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 31, 18 4:56 PM
If you take down your Wish List then friends can not gift

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 31, 18 4:53 PM
Hi !! Click on the Children then click on the flowers seven times then click Trade and you will get the Carrot . on the right bye the Flower is an arrow click on that and it will show other items you can trade , too .

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator