Posts created by gilmourfan56

posted in Totem Tribe on Mar 18, 16 10:02 PM
I just melt into this game. I have 3 worlds happening. World 1 is on putting totum coins on pedistals. I killed the Yetti twice.I love spearing the sharks on seagull island. Getting past the Ice Block on whitch island was a thinker. I hope they will publish volume two.

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist on Aug 22, 13 3:51 AM
Mags1912 wrote:i left the game and when i returned i found i couldn't get back into the house any body any ideas??//
.go to the right of the mansion.

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist on Aug 22, 13 3:45 AM
I;m having a wonderful time playing this game.I have downloaded my third Shiver game.Shiver is by far the best line of games I have played in this arena. good move big fish.

posted in World Mosaics on Aug 22, 13 3:27 AM
NO!Mr.Spock and Sheldon Cooper are Crazy!I love the Big Bang Theory

posted in World Mosaics on Aug 22, 13 2:48 AM
Clairebs wrote:I am stuck on 6C and for the life of me cannot work it out. Unless my logical reasoning is crap, which could be likely because I'm female, I really can't see how one can place all those little blocks into such a big grid without using hints or taking wild guesses. Has anyone got through the higher levels using logic alone? If not, I don't see much point to this game. Cheers Claire x
HI Claire.Its not just because your female.We all use hints.thats why the game gives us them.

posted in World Mosaics on Aug 22, 13 2:40 AM
lordkalvan wrote:I don't have the patience usually to figure out how to solve the hardest puzzles without using hints. When I used to do these on paper, sometimes I would go so far as to make a copy of it and then see "well if I assume that THIS square is black, then.....". If there's a reasonably large number on an edge with only tiny numbers in the next row/col over, that often helps me figure out spots that can't hold a tile. For example, if there top row's rightmost number is a 4 and the second row has nothing but 1s in it, then I can eliminate spots starting at the right that would require adjacent tiles in the second row.

posted in World Mosaics on Aug 22, 13 2:32 AM
yes. its like life,.we guess all the time. have faith baby. Jesus loves you!!!

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Jul 21, 13 2:25 PM
[i]I'm new to this forum and probably older than allot of you guys(I'm 57)But I usually spend only about one and a half hours per day,sometimes I skip a day and I have found that it helps when I come back to the game. This little trick has also helped me in my job over the years.I would take a break when I would feel like nothing was happening.and then my mind starts working again. Just have fun with it. Stop when you feel lost and come back tomorrow.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator