Posts created by Kaleygh

posted in Design This Home on Aug 11, 14 7:35 PM
It's a shame they aren't updating this game. I love it, and there is no other game available like it for anyone who loves to decorate. They just need to tweek it a little so more people will play. I've purchased quite a bit of gold, but it seems they don't give you much for accomplishments in this game; so maybe a few more here and there would help. Also, purchasing silver is pretty expensive. $5m for $50, and I'm at a level that it takes $32m to build a home. If you're broke in the game, that would mean that the house cost would require $350 real money to build. Anyhow, with a few minor adjustments, this could be a game a lot more people play. I for one still wish for an update with new items.

posted in Farm Up on Jun 24, 14 9:10 AM
sompanther wrote:If I start over, cashing is all in, will I lose Cupid?

Hi - Just wondering if you tried this? I'm at Level 55 and want to start over without the update.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 26, 14 9:30 PM
marech wrote:I was wondering why my silver coin count was not going up as I was planting and harvesting a lot over the past couple days. I watched the counter as I was harvesting and noticed that the count would rise by only 1 coin for each plant. It hd been working up until level 47.I am now on 49 and having problems. It costs me more silver to plant than I get back in my harvests. Is there a limit to how much silver I can get? I now have 3.25 million coins. Any help would be appreciated.

Other than receiving money for quests, you need to go into the barn and sell items to get money for them.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 5, 14 12:19 PM
Has anyone noticed if the gifts contain different and/or better items if you purchase them with gold rather than with arrows?

posted in Farm Up on Mar 3, 14 5:18 PM
osomom wrote:well at least you guys can still play the game...my hasnt worked for weeks since 2 updates ago....any suggestions, or was it the stupid new flowers...did any of you plant/harvest the new flowers and your game still works??

I couldn't play since two updates ago, as well. I saved my profile (should they ever fix it), and I started a new game. The new game works fine.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 2, 14 4:25 PM
mellowfuzz wrote:Yeah, the January update still had unlimited energy on a restart but they removed that in the Valentine's update. Sorry for the misinformation.

No problem at all! I appreciated the help to save my profile. Although, I seriously doubt we'll ever be able to use them again.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 2, 14 1:08 PM
mellowfuzz wrote:If you have 40 gold coins, you can start over by selecting "new game" from the main menu. You will keep all of your silver and all but 40 of your gold. Everything else will start from scratch. You will also get unlimited energy until you return to the main menu and/or exit the game. If you decide to do this, be sure to exchange all of your collections and sell everything you can to maximize your gold and silver.

If you do not have 40 gold coins, you can either delete or rename your current profile or you can create another Windows user on your computer and login as the new user. I would recommend renaming your current profile. It is usually in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Real ore\FarmUp where <username> is your Windows login name. Just rename the entire folder.

I saved my profile and started over, simply because otherwise, I could still not play the game since the updates. Of course, because of this, I was unable to sell all of my collections. They did increase to 40 gold to play a new game, but I also did NOT get unlimited energy at the start of the new game. Just my opinion, but it would seem that the reason none of the old games will work is because they have changed the entire exchange/purchase format. Obviously, too many people must have been playing for free and not purchasing any gold.

Anyhow, thanks mellowfuzz for the info on saving my old profile. Hopefully, someday I'll be able to use it, although I suspect I'll get to Level 52 again before that

posted in Farm Up on Jan 26, 14 2:16 PM
I downloaded and installed the update. The games was working fine until I took a break and exited to the main menu. I had over 6,500 energy stored. My count reset to zero energy when I returned. I also have not been receiving the daily login bonus for several weeks. I previously contacted support and was told they were working on it. Like everyone else, I have quite a bit of money invested in the game, and I hope they repair and replace our issues.

posted in Farm Up on Jan 8, 14 9:21 PM
pat705 wrote:I don't get the daily bonus and this has gone on for well over a month does anyone know what to do? I have uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck.

I am having the same problem and contacted support. They informed me that they are checking into this problem and will post something here.

posted in Farm Up on Nov 30, 13 5:59 PM
Farm Up will not start from my game manager. Apparently, this is due to having a Logitech device installed on my computer. If you have a Logitech device installed, you can go into your Windows Task Manager, Resources and end setpoint.exe. The game will then open. Tech Support is working on this issue.

posted in Farm Up on Nov 30, 13 5:28 PM
I know that Level 55 is the end of the game, but can you continue playing in Level 55 to build up coin etc. before selling out and starting over or does it say something like "game complete" and you're done? Want to know so that I make sure to sell before it "ends."

posted in Farm Up on Nov 26, 13 5:27 PM
My factories surround the school. I put a path around them all and was finally able to remove "the stump" at Level 46. I still have rocks at the top of the screen and to the left under Grandma's house that can't be removed.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator