Posts created by Merlion

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 17 11:06 AM
Thanks Dee, my fault for the confusion . I was hoping to get the eggs from John and I can pass it on to Lindott 1 .

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 17 8:33 AM
To all my lovely friends from Midnight Castle, just to let you know that at last all my games are sorted. An update - I am playing 3 games I have change all the names to Lindott 1 – ID 700260, Lindott 2 – ID 700473 and Lindott 3 – D 700275 to make it easier for my friends. I’ve sent friends request so please accept my request to enable me to gift you.

I do not gift from Lindott 1 as this is my main game and I do use up a lot of my resources. Spend loads of coins trying to get the stupid diamond for the Castle Challenge.
Lindott 2 and 3 is for gifting my friends

Please do not gift Lindott 2 & 3, I’ve put up eggs hopping that John might gift me every so often. If you want to gift me please gift it to Lindott 1.
Please delete ID 473511, ID 610007 and ID 620580 no longer exist.

I apologise for all the confusion and your patience and please do get in touch if you have any questions. Thank you to all of you for your generous gifts and I will try my utmost to gift back.
Have a wonderful day.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 7, 17 12:08 AM
I am playing on Window 10 as well it has been fine until the last update that's when my problems started. But I am not running as an administrator, not at the moment and not that I know off anyway

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 6, 17 11:59 PM
To all my friends who has been gifting me thank you. Please accept my apology for the confusion. Just lately I have been having problems with my lap top and would you believe it with my desktop as well. I was getting rid of a laptop so transfer my game to my new laptop but my game kept crashing. I uninstall and re-installed it many times and it still will not work as I only get part of a picture and could not play the game so I had to get my laptop fixed and lost my game. Also all the gifts which I was unable to collect. BFG send me the following message It looks like our Tool isn't working properly at the moment, giving us some errors when trying to access and transfer your Midnight Castle progress. So we've added your information to our email to the Midnight Castle developers which will be sent out tomorrow. It might take until Friday morning at the latest depending on how busy they get.
Finally late yesterday it was sorted by Big Fish and phew my game is up and running again but I lost all my friends and I had to request friends all over again to which I apologies. I am playing 3 games on 3 different computers, I gift my friends from LINDA and my friends will gift LINDOTT. So LINDOTT/LINDA/CH are all my games. So to all my lovely friends please delete ID No. 473511 & 620580
as I am not able to access it anymore, it's gone and I do not want you to waste your gifts. Sorry to confused you Kate, you are not the only one as I confuse a very good friend of mine too and she was the one who told me about the message in forum as I don't frequent the forum very often. My new ID now is 700260 I've got 2 more games to transfer and will come back to the forum and let all my friends know once it's done. Thank you to all my friends for your patience. Have a lovely day. Linda aka Lindott aka CH

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 17, 16 9:06 PM
Lindott ID No. 473511

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 17, 16 1:23 PM
Lost all my hard work and all the gifts from my friends. Play as Lindott ID 473511. Please, please reinstate our games level. This is a real mess from BF. Warning to others DO NOT UPDDATE or you will LOSE your GAME and back to LEVEL 1.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 17, 16 11:49 AM
To my horror me to, I am back to Level 1 and I've restart my laptop but still on Level 1. Can someone help please.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 17, 16 1:08 AM
Good luck hope they will give you the green light. Hye maybe they can ask you to do it on their behalf and pay you for it wouldn't that be wonderful. I know you are trying to help us gamers who like this game but it will be like killing two birds with one stone. Win, win all round.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 14, 16 11:41 AM
Kudos to you. If you are successful not only will you put BZ and BF to shame but we will all be so grateful. We cannot do anything to help you but we are all behind you if nothing else you got our moral support. Wishing you all the best and hope you will be successful and I for one and I am sure with many others will be looking forward to it.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 6, 16 11:27 AM
Bluex wrote: but gained a lot knowledge not only about each other and the game. But about ourselves and what we could do against the odds. So a toast to us I say.

Knowing all of what we now know, how would you now rate the game overall.

Well put Blue, all us diehard are still playing the game and enjoying it. Still same old, same old at times still quite frustrating trying to get items from auction. So like everyone else I'll just plod along and still enjoying it.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 1, 16 11:27 AM
Happy New Year to everyone, may 2016 be a happy, healthy and prosperous year and may all your dreams and whatever you wish for come true. Cannot believe that 2015 has been and gone so very quick

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 30, 15 1:14 PM
OddlyEnuh wrote: But I agree, having all that gold took the fun out of the game and those people pretty much faded away from the forum and perhaps the game itself.

Oddly, I'm still playing the game although I don't frequent the forum as I get help from a good friend. I still collect and give out keys and I am just plodding along and still enjoying the game. I still got lots of items to get/purchase and plenty of places to visit. I don't have the luxury of buying my way out and like you say it takes the fun away. My friend did helped me a lot with coins so that I could complete the AES otherwise I will still be struggling.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 30, 15 12:13 PM
I played the quest everyday and got the rewards with no problem. On the last day there were 3 quests the last one was to donate 2,000 coins which I did there are green ticks beside it when the quest were completed and I got my coins reward, so I click collect and I got that reward but not the ham. I've completed 24 quests but like I said it still say that I've only completed 23/24. Oh well will have to wait till next year now. At least I got my 40 gold bars or I will be highly upset.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 30, 15 5:36 AM
Chrysanthe wrote:
The really sick thing is I was fretting more about losing out on the game ham than I was about losing my real food in my freezer compartment (nothing thawed). I think I need to probably check into a facility that deals with game addiction.

You're right Chrysanthe, there are organisation helping people on drugs, smoking cigarettes , alcoholic, gamblers and so on… I think we should start an organisation helping people likes us who are addicted to playing games lol. When I’m on holiday all I worry about is whether I will be able to get internet to enable me to play my games. My family want me to be at the poolside with them and all I want to do is stay in the room and play games how sad is that?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 29, 15 4:02 AM
I got all the rewards no problem except the last one. It still say that I finished 23/24 oh well.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 29, 15 12:17 AM
Has anyone else got this problem. Today was the last day of the Christmas quest played all 3 but did not get my ham at all. It says 23/24 quest completed yet there are no more quest for me to play and I definitely finished all the quest and when I log out I make sure that I was still connect has anyone got any idea? Otherwise I will have to wait for another year, frustrating......

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 29, 15 3:47 PM
ChestnutHeights wrote:I can't believe how dumb I am... During Thanksgiving, I forgot to purchase the pet accessories that are only open during Thanksgiving. I guess I thought it would be a quest... all this time waiting, and I forget

Like you I too forgot lucky for me a good friend from Holland remind me and I did it straight away. Thank you friend you know who you are.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 29, 15 3:20 PM
No you can't unless someone outbid you than they take over but you cannot literally cancel it.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 17, 15 6:56 PM
Calm down Blue hope your oxygen tank is full you might need it with all the chasing

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 31, 15 7:23 PM
Have fun Fish and Wulf, now, now, Blue I sense some jealousy there. When one got to go they just had to go. Even I am on a six week holiday in Charlotte the good USA and enjoying every minute of it with the lovely weather. Your turn next Blue aka Union Foreman Signed

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator