Posts created by 4our7even

posted in Farm Up on Feb 10, 17 8:44 AM
Is this a never ending game? Am on level 53 with just a few more upgrades to go. What happens after level 57 and how much money can you accumulate?

posted in Farm Up on May 1, 16 12:22 PM
I have been buying gold coins but now am unable to. The coin exchange just says unable to get this item, for whatever amount I select.Any one else had this problem?

posted in Farm Up on Jun 10, 15 1:43 PM
Am on level 40 and Jennifer won't do anything, I've got two extra inactive husbands, grandmas aand grandads; I can't access tasks from the map or collect products from the factories. Please help. Can't face starting a new game.

posted in Amazing Finds on Apr 27, 15 3:08 AM
Are there two grif items to find inside the camper van?

posted in Viking Saga: New World on Mar 25, 14 6:11 AM
Thank you, worked a treat.x

posted in Viking Saga: New World on Mar 12, 14 3:20 PM
Finding this very frustrating, I keep running out of time, I love spiders, but not these ones, any advice?

Can anyone help, am "in the dark" with level 9 of the challenges.Have three stars on all oter levels.

posted in Royal Envoy: Campaign for the Crown on Mar 7, 14 10:52 AM
Has anyone completed the challenges, with three stars? Am almost there but keep running out of time with level nine, help please.

posted in Campgrounds on Mar 3, 14 2:30 AM
No almost get there, with shooting bears, producing seeds and supplies with two factories. Demolish seed building and build last house. Needed more workers, and doing everything at once. Byt stil finished 2 seconds late.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 7, 14 10:46 AM
Thanks that was spot on.Didn't beat your time though.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 7, 14 7:33 AM
Hi any tips for this level, keep running out of time?

posted in When In Rome on Sep 30, 13 1:54 PM
Any tips for Level 37?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator