Posts created by sewfancy

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 10, 18 4:22 PM
Me four

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 2, 17 9:38 AM
I also have delete friends in red.

Sewfancy

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 2, 17 9:35 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Apollo. I pray for all her friends in MC and her family during this difficult time.

Sewfancy

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 28, 17 7:19 PM
Many prays to my Texas MC friends. I was born in El Paso. My dad grew up in Wichita Falls. My Aunt and uncle lived in Midland. I always been a Texan from the heart even though hadn't been there in years. Everyone stay safe.

Loads of love

Sewfancy

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 13, 17 7:08 PM
I'm so sorry your lost. May God give you comfort during this time of grief. Take time in taking care of yourself so you can help other family members

Loads of love

Sewfancy

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 11, 17 6:57 PM
Thanks everybody supports and getting understand more diabetes. My younger brother is also is one he explains a lot to me more .

Saw my heart doctor Wed. She wrote in my chart unable push someone wheel chair and daily care taker. She did I would be protected.

I doing better emotionally. Still hard because brother lives two hours. Gratefully not across country like my kids.

Sewfancy

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 11, 17 6:32 PM
Yes cute moni we're.?

Good. Luck

I got special delivery time so I'm pass this DQ. Have a low supply of airships and pet food afterwards high numbers getting DQ done last couples of days.

Irish jug for everyone else in getting ahead

Sewfancy

P.S. I live in CT zone (USA) 3 to 5 hours before I go to bed

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 11, 17 9:59 AM
End of the week numbers

1. 3 part. 416
2. 5 part. 372
3. 10part. 235

This is not bragging but been working at it for 2 1/2. Years. Slow study and encouragement for all we will get there.

Good luck everyone

Sewfancy

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 10, 17 4:35 PM
Judy

It never hurts to ask. I don't keep notes like other players I also at times criticized the way I also played the game for my own achievement when I posted a certain accomplishment. Just ignored those that do and get support others want to help you.

Good luck

Sewfancy

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 10, 17 4:26 PM
My vote is troll and also atlectics even enough I earn them just don't care for them.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 10, 17 11:42 AM
The DQ I did today

1. Strange paper/rusted chest
2. Collector/rusted chest
3. Strange paper/rusted chest
4. ORGE 13/ rusted chest
5. Helping Hand/ rusted chest

I be collecting inventory and airship next couple of days. Feeding my blue pets.

Good luck.

Sewfancy

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 9, 17 8:18 PM
I want to thank my friends MC for their loving support and power of prays. I always believe in prays from others get us through trails of life. Thank all again for your support. Loads of love.

Sewfancy

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 9, 17 3:49 PM
Every since my older brother went into diabetic coma at Christmas time came out of fit. He in fragile state still can't take care of himself. He in assisted living home. They wanted me to take over medical care which I am unable. We get everything work out now. This wife who still legal married to him take care. We selling home and storeage sheds.I will be keeping family items in my garage. Still need lots of prays how to handle this difficult man along with taking care of my own major health needs. Thanks everyone in advance.

Sewfancy

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 9, 17 3:36 PM
Happy Birthday to all.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 9, 17 2:26 PM
On the sofa the rest of day after all health testing from eyes to heart nothing have change just exhausted. Just check ups

Got losing page/ silver chest.

Good luck everyone

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 8, 17 5:01 PM
I agree also. Castle Hos DQ. Tried Hos to get DQ . I hope the new update would different Hos for DQ achievements.

I got record keeper/ 10part earn gold chest also

Good luck everyone

Sewfancy

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 7, 17 1:24 PM
Congratulations Bapplle. I also had luck 3 days ago and haven't accomplish since then. Just don't get disappointed if this happen to you all. Good luck everyone.

Sewfancy

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 7, 17 6:56 AM
Thank you both for your help and suggestion. I decide just to do HOS in Castle and feed my blue pets today. I have a lot dr's appointments for check ups this week. So be popping in and out.

Good luck everyone.

Sewfancy

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 7, 17 5:29 AM
Senior moments for me. Thanks tiramasue and silver hawk helping us moving our game along. I never notice DQ had names until I read very top. This'll after playing MC ever sense it first came out.

I got record keeper 10 part the last two days I would like any suggestion to beat this DQ for my own accomplishment been unsuccessful. Good luck everyone

Sewfancy

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 5, 17 9:59 AM
Luck of the Irish rain on me this morning

1. 5 quest completed with silver chest
2. 5 quest completed with silver chest
3. 3 quest completed with rusted chest
4. 3. quest completed with rusted chest
5. 5 quest completed with rusted chest

Last 10 quest I won't be able to complete. Grateful for what I got. Working building inventory from the Castle and feeding my blue pets to build airship. I hope everyone have good luck.

Sewfancy

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator