Posts created by GameJack

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 26, 18 7:49 PM
Wishing you all the best.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 25, 17 3:55 PM
Thanks, these really do come in handy. It is a very kind thing you have done.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 25, 17 3:52 PM
I thought the wheel was the same for everyone. Besides you can always sell them for coins or shards. A lot of the wheel items are high coinage items. Some are not, I know. I appreciate getting them.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 24, 17 3:57 PM
To me it is the least desirable of the three, but the most challenging. That is what this game is, challenging!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 23, 17 8:13 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 23, 17 7:25 AM
I think it would be nice if the devs. could merge the two rooms and put all the trees and furniture aquired into the new room. Also be able to get the achievements from room #1 in room 2 as well. Room 2 is awesome and a great upgrade from 1.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 9, 17 3:28 PM
Annelliegram wrote:
AuntieRoo wrote:Hmm...my crystal ball says " Tonight's the night ".....but then again who knows ha ha .
Yeah, someone keeps shaking my crystal ball and making it snow so everything is difficult to see ...... or is it my snow globe they keep shaking and I have lost my crystal ball?

Too Much Eye Strain or . You may have grabbed the snow globe.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 19, 17 8:19 PM
They probably don't have a wish list at this time. so you won't be able to send anything to them.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 1, 17 1:09 PM
I only have 3 of the pets and was working on the 4th. As soon as I reached level 71 the quests I was working on disappeared. What gives?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 1, 17 6:36 AM
No, as long as you uninstall through game manager. The game is saved through their cloud server.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 11, 17 9:52 PM
Thanks for the answers friends, I thought I may have messed up somewhere along the way.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 11, 17 6:36 PM
How do you get the side quests to come back? I'm at level 75 with no blue key quests or no exclusive pets.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 7, 17 6:30 PM
Annelliegram wrote:I don't think the task is to feed ALL of the Spring pets 3x.....mostly because, there are several players who just don't have all of the pets yet.....

So....based on that --- I'm pretty sure you just have to feed Spring pets 3x.....that could be 3 different pets 1x......or 1 Spring pet 3x...... or some combination thereof.

Edited to add.....they just didn't specify WHICH Spring pets because that allows players to choose which ones they want to feed based on which ones they have.

I meant I assumed any three of the spring pets could be used. I don't use encyclopedia type statements. Sorry for any confusion.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 7, 17 5:06 AM
I would assume all spring pets. Three pets not food.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 2, 17 8:50 PM
Dhyaniland wrote:Methinks taking screenshots of the Event Inventory pages just before the Event ends will be my strategy.

And, as always, keeping my fingers, eyes and legs crossed! (really want an emoji for that!)

XXOO ~ Dhyani

That would be the best route to go. Keep your screenshots updated.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 2, 17 7:06 PM
this used to work but last year when they did a Holiday event update, a lot of us lost our game and had to be down until C.S. fixed the problem. they said it was due to us doing the manual save. Who knows? It still is best to check with C.S. first, then if all else fails you could try to apply the manual save. At that point you would have nothing else to lose. That still is not to say somewhere down the road it wouldn't happen again. good luck either way.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 17 7:15 AM
Same here

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 17 9:11 PM
kkreisman wrote:I just spent a WHOLE LOT OF TIME looking for the cheese in a Spring Terrace Room... my eye caught the "ch" in chess piece as I was looking ahead in the list. Umm, as you know, there is no "cheese" in any Spring Terrace Room

Time to rest them eyes.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 17 9:14 AM
Sorry to hear about your loss.I hope you can find some comfort during this time of grief. May God bless you and your family

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 17 9:10 AM
12earth45 wrote:Hi:

A bit back there were issues about friends not seeing wish list, unless changed daily .

Could not see spring room, unless changed daily.

The red-green icon required avatar wording change or current date added to indicated current playing.

I thought with all the latest updates this may have been resolved.

One friend still had Christmas room , showing how many different eggs he has collected, but today shows spring room.

Do we still need to do all these changes? Am working, so not always updating everything. Want to at least have spring room open for people.

Thank you ,

Crystal ;P(erplexed)

If you are updated and still having problems, contact C.S..

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator