Posts created by sharon1968

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Aug 23, 09 11:47 AM
Hi

Has anyone else had a problem with this?
I downloaded the game but when I try to play it gives me an arror message about the aplication asking runtime to terminate the programme?

My machine meets the spec -don't understand it!!!

Thanks

Sharon

posted in Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun on Dec 16, 08 3:51 AM
Yes all of the above - I am obviously missing something but i have racked my brains and can't find anything. I have asked christine to sketch black then done all the above, returned the typewriter, found the treasure, tested the typewriter in the police station, explored the tunnel and found the coat, solved the missing mail problem etc. I have looked at a couple of walkthroughs and they say that I should go to the rocky beach and find emily who has had something thrown at her but there is no one there in fact there is no one anywhere on the island i have also checked all the bedrooms and there is no one to be found. This is driving me mad!!!!!

posted in Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun on Dec 15, 08 3:34 PM
I have done everything I can think of to do, found the treasure, solved the post problem and spoken to the ppoliceman. I have been so desperate that i have even looked at walkthroughs which tell me to go to the rocky beach and talk to emily who has had something thrown at her, I have been everywhere on the damned island and there isn't a soul about, can't even find christine to retrieve the sketch from her!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator