Posts created by didersham

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 15, 17 5:09 PM
You are welcome! I wondered what happened too when my inventory disappeared!

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 13, 17 4:43 PM
queenjanis,

Maybe you are in a different chapter? Because, you should have the option. Are you still in the forest?

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 12, 17 4:02 PM
What is up with the brown color? Can you mix two colors to make the correct brown color?

I okay, I finally did figured it out! You need to take the colors from the circles not the squares.

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 11, 17 4:20 PM
When you right click on your mouse your inventory items will disappear, but if you right click again they will come back.

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 11, 17 4:19 PM
That threw me off too when my items went missing until I realize, like krenneyd stated, that when you right click on the mouse it will come back.

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 11, 17 4:10 PM
You need to use the remote on the car and let it crash. Then you use the magnifying glass on the car. I hope this helps! Do not give up!

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 11, 17 12:20 PM
You are welcome!

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 11, 17 8:57 AM
Use the magnifying glass on the car. You will get an up close look at the car. Use the key on the trunk of the car. The crowbar is in the trunk.

If you have not found the key to the car, it is somewhere on the street. You need to scan around the street to find the key.

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 10, 17 3:39 PM
You use the remote on the car. Use the crowbar to remove one of the two boards from the bridge side to place on the gap.

posted in Mystery Case Files: The Black Veil Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 17 8:17 AM
I agree with you kgustavson!

posted in Mystery Case Files: The Black Veil Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 17 8:07 AM
Okay, thank you Micha1234 for responding!

posted in Mystery Case Files: The Black Veil Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 17 2:40 PM
I noticed there is only enough room for 5 inventory items while I was playing the demo. Does it expand for more items or do you literally only have enough room for 5 inventory items?

posted in Dark Romance: Romeo and Juliet Collector's Edition on Feb 25, 17 8:10 AM
I have been playing older games without all the extras and bling. They are more challenging and fun to play. I have not liked a CE that has come out in a long time. I have liked the SE's, by other developers, better than the CE's by the same old same old developers. And their older games are better than the newer ones they are releasing.

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Feb 20, 17 1:28 PM
This drove me crazy to try to figure out the code and since there was no help in this forum, I thought I would give clues and then give the answer.

1st clue-turn the page upside down and you will see.

One
Nine
One
Eight

2nd clue- add the numbers.

Spoiler!

Answer-

posted in Fallen: The Flowers of Evil on Feb 6, 17 12:10 PM
Make sure you only use the drill 4 times on the shield and it will stay in your inventory.

posted in The Wisbey Mystery on Jan 13, 17 11:00 AM
Oh well, thank you for the offer Penny1942!

posted in Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity on Jan 4, 17 1:48 PM
You use a branch you cut off of a tree.

posted in Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity on Jan 4, 17 11:06 AM
Is there an empty space in your inventory that when you put the cursor over it, it still gives the name of the item. This has happened to me twice. When I click on the empty space the item shows up when you need to use it. I hope this helps.

posted in Cursed on Jan 2, 17 11:54 AM
I for one am enjoying this game. No hand holding. No sparkles, even for the HOS scenes. There is not that many HOS. Adventure with a lot of places to roam. It is great to finally be able to play a challenging game that I have not played yet. Thank you for the offer of this game Big Fish!

posted in Cursed on Jan 2, 17 11:50 AM
This time I made sure I looked for all other objects and then got the butterfly with success! Yay! I am liking this game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator