Posts created by Spielebeibfg

posted in Rise of Dynasty on Jul 10, 14 10:45 PM
Level 37 problem here as well.

Contacting the support and used the update.

My game is running smooth now, could go on playing.

Thanks.

posted in Grim Tales: The Vengeance Collector's Edition on May 16, 14 12:53 AM
Tamlin55 wrote:I just search Big Fish Games in my emails -- all their emails come up -- then I go through and use my credits, oldest to newest, and delete the email containing the free game credit as soon as I use it.

I'm having several folders for BigFish, using rules (Outlook) as "You earned a free game". As this I can easyly see, if I got a new coupon (also having rules for bfg-newsletter, news splash etc. and of course one for the order confirmation)

Additional I use excel, copying not only the code but also write down the expiring date - next expiring date always on top. When seeing a standard game, I want to buy, I use the oldest code first.

posted in Kingdom's Heyday on Dec 5, 13 1:31 AM
You'll need three huts, three cabins, three houses

posted in Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park on Oct 8, 13 6:02 AM
The game can be tested as every other game - playing now for three hours and having no problem at all.

posted in Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood Collector's Edition on Sep 27, 13 6:05 AM
twinsoniclab wrote:
I do have one problem... I see an "exclusive" on the main game page. I bought it somewhere else, so how can BFG claim they have the "exclusive?"

You may have bought it at the developers page . But it is still "exclusive" in the meaning of "no other portal" is allowed to sell it.

posted in Imperial Island: Birth of an Empire on Aug 20, 13 9:36 AM
Oh, no, then it was another one ... It sounds like it was an event.

For me, I found out, that I needed the bonus objects after level 60 - bevor I never used them, but then... there was nearly no level I managed without.

posted in Imperial Island: Birth of an Empire on Aug 20, 13 8:16 AM
Badut wrote:Tarrocket - did you finish timed or untimed? There was one level in timed mode I simply could not get through

Was this by any chance Level 61? Had a looooooooot of trouble there. I managed it by using the rocket bonus right after the start, matching tiles then very fast to get the dynamite bonus for 9 secondes (or so) and using every bonus, that was activated (except cloning).

I needed a few trials with this strategy as well, but I managed it (in the last two second)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator