Posts created by Riquelme

posted in Haunted Train: Frozen in Time Collector's Edition on May 11, 15 4:07 PM
shorenuf wrote:27" iMac running Yosemite -- no wide screen. Full screen presents a squished (technical term) version of the game screen.

Same problem here.

grizzly3159 wrote:You dont actually need the brush just put the rune/plate things in and solve the puzzle.

Well you're wrong about that.
It says "I do have to brush the dirt away before etc."

Shatcher1111 wrote:If I purchase the Mac version can I play it on iPad??

No that's not possible. iMac and iPad got different Operating Systems.

posted in 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek on Aug 4, 13 3:27 PM
Euskalduna wrote:Please do, thistle. I'm buying the game tomorrow!

What is it with lately we are getting the few non-CEs games without walkthroughs? Is it a new trend? Is it too difficult? Not enough time? What?

Is it too difficult for you to play without a walkthrough?

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition on May 31, 13 4:23 PM
shorenuf wrote:
moondances wrote:

We should be giving YOU a gift for all the fantastic games you have created
Thanks to my favorite developers

We do -- every time we buy one of their games.

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition on May 30, 13 3:37 PM
sunnyglow is absolutely right. This may be your anniversary game but it doesn't deliver what was expected. Graphics and gameplay are ok, but the game feels a little childish. As more of your games are, dressing up pets etc.
Please go back to the Grim facade and Dark Tales series?

posted in Howlville: The Dark Past on Jul 7, 12 5:19 PM
I'm sorry but i couldn't resist.

posted in Howlville: The Dark Past on Jul 7, 12 4:18 PM
Game is widescreen for me to on a 27'' imac.
My only problem is, why did you get this game a month before anyone else?

posted in Dark Strokes: Sins of the Fathers Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 12 4:19 PM
Will there be a update?

posted in Dark Strokes: Sins of the Fathers Collector's Edition on Jun 21, 12 8:39 AM
Game doesn't start at all. I get a black screen for a second and then it stops.
Imac 27 inch.
Lion 10.7.4

badrabbittt wrote:I have been waiting for this game for months...was so excited to see it was finally available. Tried to play it and it kept quitting. Come to find out you need OSX 10.6 which you have to purchase). I have 10.5.8. I almost threw my computer out the window...

Updating is so much cheaper.

shorenuf wrote:Headline news…

BFG STUDIOS MANAGES A DUAL RELEASE OF LIFE QUEST 2 FOR MAC AND PC

Amazing. , please tell me again how EFR for Mac is your Top Priority.

Lol shorenuf, I guess we think the same about their Top Priority.
I won't be surprised we will never get it.

Busanee wrote:When I scroll to the bottom of the screen to get to my inventory items the menu screen pops up as if I paused the game or clicked in the menu button. It's so annoying because I have to keep hitting continue to play the game every time I accidentally scroll too far down for the game. Is it because I am on a Macbook Pro? Has anyone else experienced this problem?

It's not because you are on a Macbook Pro, I have got the same problem on my iMac.
The game is playable, but only when you move your cursor very slow to get your inventory items. And even then I sometimes get the pop up. Very annoying.

Great customer service BFG.

zowaar wrote:Solice, please respond! This is getting ridiculous in terms of customer service. Of course, you don't have to say something everyday, but a response in this thread would be appreciated.

My list of complaints is getting longer and longer. First, no warning whatsoever that the game would be late, then we Mac-users have to beg for some attention, and I suppose we still will have to pay for the game when (or should I say : IF) it finally comes....

I'm guessing, they really don't have a clue.

zowaar wrote:
It would have done BFG credit to wait until the Mac-version was finished BEFORE releasing this much awaited game!!!
I too was seriously disappointed seeing the release of EfR only for Windows!
It feels like being second rate, and I am getting angrier and angrier as I write this (that's why I stop here). This is a bigfish mistake!

My thoughts exactly.

9gamer5 wrote:I may be in the minority, but this game just seems a little too fundamental and boring. Nice graphics but too much talking. Will wait for something better to come along.

I agree. The graphics are nice but the setting isn't my cup of tea. Gameplay is way to easy in my opinion, to much hand holding?
The HOG scenes? I've seen better ones. I got bored while playing this game, i think it's overrated. And i don't like to much talking in a game, i had to wait continuing the game several times because the talking was going on.

I give it 2 out of 5.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Dec 3, 10 4:08 PM
Problem solved in a day. Great job BFG.

dexonsbabe wrote:my problem is trying to get the 2nd jewel for the eagle statues eye.....cant find it anywhere

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/108937.page

This is a glitch as you can read here. If you missed it the first time and you go back, the sarcophage won't open and if you want to finish the game you must start all over again.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator