Posts created by andmic

posted in Dark Chronicles: The Soul Reaver on Oct 5, 16 5:04 PM
How do I get the code?? going back and forth looking for it and also the last missing page of the book. Hint button not working right!! Paid for this game and looks like I will request a refund.

posted in Fear for Sale: The Dusk Wanderer Collector's Edition on Oct 3, 16 11:29 AM
Would the company who made this game correct their hint button - not working and depend on it otherwise I will not buy game!

posted in PuppetShow: Her Cruel Collection Collector's Edition on Sep 21, 16 9:30 PM
what is the number on horse face and the card shown does not clearly show it well

I tried several different combination to get the 4 numbers. able to get the other correct signs correctly.

posted in Ominous Objects: Lumina Camera on Sep 9, 16 2:55 PM
Not getting credit to pay for new items and keeps on playing to next level. what should I do

on top of bldg and canno get the neddle o stop moving - what must I do with the brush et in that box?/

Problem with the freeze in boys room too - nothing happened with the hint button or the arrow key. Think this game should be updated with correction in that area.

posted in Hope Lake on May 26, 14 7:37 PM
is there a walk through with this game

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death on Aug 4, 13 4:26 PM
I am having the same problem looking for that dagger - I went in every location of the game--nothing!! Need help

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator