Posts created by patricia92243

posted in Campgrounds: The Endorus Expedition on Jun 20, 17 7:01 AM
I can't remember which level would have the most eco spaces available without going thru the whole game again. Anybody know???

Eco
 posted in Campgrounds: The Endorus Expedition on Jun 20, 17 6:58 AM
Purchase a greenhouse, make seeds in the greenhouse. Go to list and pick out which eco you want. The amount of seeds and workman needed will appear on top of each selection.

Hope this helps!

posted in Campgrounds: The Endorus Expedition on Jun 20, 17 6:55 AM
Finish the main game, then the bonus levels are available.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 5, 17 11:59 AM
Is there a hint page or something? Rule page? Anything to help me get started. I don't understand what to do or anything about it!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 12, 16 5:14 AM
What is the point of getting monsters to a higher level? They do not give more money. Some monsters have to be on a certain level to breed, but I have read that it does not make it more liable to get an unusual monster.

I don't understand why I should waste my money.

posted in Wandering Willows on Jan 12, 16 11:47 AM
I ended up buying it from another site, but I had rather have it here because of the forums being helpful.

Never heard of this happening before.

posted in Westward Kingdoms on May 25, 15 2:04 AM
There is a icon of a little green thingy - press that and you bridge will turn.

posted in Westward Kingdoms on May 25, 15 2:01 AM
I picked up a pumpkin and there was a carrot under it.

posted in Toy Defense 3 - Fantasy on Jan 1, 15 4:03 PM
The description says there is a 7% chance of petrifying someone for 9 seconds. 7% is not worth the trouble. But having said that, I did the same thing you did and could not get him to the point of being able to petrify. I am almost thru with the game.

I think it is a glitch in the game.

posted in Westward II: Heroes of the Frontier on Dec 16, 14 7:47 AM
I completed the game and bought all the buildings, upgrades, and luxuries. I had 31 experience points left over.

Experience is gained thru completing quests and building luxury items - such as flowers, cemeteries, etc.

There is a pause so long in one part of the game I thought it was over. I just kept waiting and the final quest showed up. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of it. But you get 121 experience points for it. The game then tells you it is over.

So try again. It really is a fun game. I have had it for several years and occasionally go back and play - and it just like new!

posted in Medieval Defenders on Nov 29, 14 2:49 PM
What do they do?

posted in Totem Tribe on Sep 26, 14 3:42 PM
Somewhere I thought the game said something about checking my treasurer - what treasurer. I can't find anything like that.

posted in Wandering Willows on Jun 28, 14 7:24 AM
How do I buy this game? There is nota preview and the only place it says buy this game and get a free punch on your card - nothing happens.

posted in Totem Tribe on Jun 22, 14 12:17 AM
research and completed building all buildings?? Can I go back and just remove the research buildings and replace them with hunter, villagers, etc.

posted in Totem Tribe on Jun 19, 14 8:02 AM
When the hint that one was in the green primordial slime, I thought it meant the green stuff off the coastline. It does not. It is one of the little green things that look like a stone. They are laying around at different places, but I found mine up at the top of the game.

posted in The Promised Land on May 17, 14 5:14 AM
when you line up the right combination? Or do the correct colors lock in place so they can't be moved while I go on to the next color. I don't know how to tell my progress on solving it.

I know I can skip the last puzzle, but I don't want to. Because there are no instructions on how to work this puzzle, is there another puzzle of this type somewhere else that I might try.

Thanks for any help.

posted in The Promised Land on May 12, 14 8:15 AM
I don't like this game!

I would not have bought this game if I had realized I had to defeat all the pirates to get the last piece of the sun piece in order to finish the game. The pirate games is like Angry Birds - which I cannot play.

The pirate part of the game is a different type of game all together than the format of the rest of the game.

If I could get my money back, I would!

posted in Gemini Lost on Apr 5, 14 12:14 PM
I have PC Windows 8. I do not see a place to download the game. It just says there is no demo available - but no other options.

posted in Medieval Defenders on Jan 23, 14 2:07 PM
Anybody know????

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 6, 13 7:59 AM
Do you need a unity tree for each island? Or does just one make all the islands "unified?" and not need decorations right beside the monsters.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator