Posts created by DerekJeterFan1

posted in Burger Shop 2 on Nov 12, 15 5:03 PM
Game lagging is probably caused by not having enough system memory (RAM) or a lower grade processor. Try adjusting the settings or disable some background programs. Remember that even if a computer meets the minimum system requirements that it may not work as well as you like.

posted in Burger Shop 2 on Nov 12, 15 4:59 PM
Relaxed mode never ends, you just keep serving more and more customers.

posted in Westward II: Heroes of the Frontier on Nov 12, 15 4:57 PM
Try to build saloons and hire gunslingers, they are cheaper than deputies. Also, upgrade your gunslingers guns. If your hero is the first lawman to attack a bandit, the bandits will hit only him and not the rest of your lawmen.

posted in Westward II: Heroes of the Frontier on Nov 12, 15 4:54 PM
Westward II never really ends although you do run out of quests. You should have gotten a message that you finished the game. If you didn't, than you may have some quests left. Sometimes you have to wait for more quests.

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Nov 12, 15 4:50 PM
There is not another place to sell cheese but usually you should only be able to have three cheese wheels at one time.

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Nov 12, 15 4:44 PM
Try contacting tech support. If they can't do anything you may have to restart the game.

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Nov 12, 15 4:43 PM
If you are playing as Henry, go to the place where the fur trader was. There should be a gold mine on that peninsula. Directly to the left of it. There is a tree. Blow up that tree and you will find a pile of dirt (hole).

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Sep 26, 15 12:04 PM
If you have saved your progress in different slots for different times, go back and use one of them. If not I'm not really sure what to do. Possibly build the ranch somewhere else and see if it does the same thing.

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Sep 22, 15 5:32 PM
You need to build a sheriff's office and hire a sheriff to get more people. Later on you will have to have a mayor too.

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Sep 22, 15 5:24 PM
Glad I was able to help!
PS: Check out the Maximum Happiness Limits for Game Items discussion. I have posted some tips there too!

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Sep 22, 15 5:23 PM
If you need dynamite you will have to build a General Store and purchase it. On the eastern side of the map you will find a passageway blocked by a log. You will have to chop the log up before you can get through. There is another way to get through although I don't remember that one yet. Once you get through the log, you will want to go roughly north, north east and you will get to a river. Build a bridge across the river (You may have to turn it) and go across. There will be two bandits guarding a piece of cheese there. After you defeat them, go to the next river which is to the north and build a bridge there too. You will have to blow up some rocks there too to get the cheese wheels. I'm sometimes very confusing so hopefully this helps!

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Aug 24, 15 5:41 AM
There is a big rock with what looks like a cave going into it somewhere on your map. It is right below where the river turns if you are playing as Henry. Put a cheese wheel in front of the hole in the rock and a rat should come out and eat the cheese. Put another one and it will come out again. Put a third one out and it will come out and eat it and not be able to go back in again because it will be to big. By walking over to it you should be able to get a key from it. It has been a while since I played that quest so you may have to move the rat over to the chest.

posted in Airport Mania: First Flight on Aug 12, 15 10:20 AM
I found a video how to do it. Just look up the medal to find out.

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Aug 12, 15 9:52 AM
Great Train Race:
Great Train Race

Page 2, Post 22

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Aug 12, 15 9:51 AM
Haverbrook:
Haverbrook
Wolf Market

Page 2, Post 21

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Aug 12, 15 9:50 AM
Railroad Defense:
Defend the Engine
Repair the Tracks

Page 2, Post 20

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Aug 12, 15 9:48 AM
Wrong Side:
Shaky Dam
Unstoppable Flood

Page 2, Post 19

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Aug 12, 15 9:47 AM
Father Rescue:
Father Rescue

Page 1, Post 18

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Aug 12, 15 9:46 AM
Father Ransom:
Father Ransom
Railroad Swap

Page 1, Post 17

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Aug 12, 15 9:45 AM
Ogdenville:
Air Pollution
Cave Troubles
Ogdenville
Polluted River
Town Remodel

Page 1, Post 16

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator