Posts created by raspust

I have just joined the club!

I couldn't find any either. There are only morphing objects at the top left corner. No achievements to be found.

Thank you CherylParker! Your help is appreciated very much!

posted in Shadowplay: Darkness Incarnate Collector's Edition on Aug 20, 16 8:39 AM
Today's new release is Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Metzengerstein. I hope this helps.

You have all the morphing objects listed and shown under Collectibles in the Strategy Guide.

posted in Facility 47 on May 18, 16 12:13 PM
Figured it out! No need for help...

posted in Facility 47 on May 18, 16 12:03 PM
I am in the lab but the hint keeps saying: Proceed through partition in LAB B-4. I have melted the ice and opened the fridge with the key found. What to do next? Help, please

posted in Demon Hunter 3: Revelation Collector's Edition on May 7, 16 12:59 PM
I have the same problem: there is no doll in the crypt!

posted in Mahjong Magic Journey 3 on May 2, 16 1:48 PM
The best way I think is to try to re-play each level and get as much points as you can.That is what I am doing right now.

posted in Edge of Reality: Ring of Destiny Collector's Edition on Apr 29, 16 9:31 AM
minesita wrote:
raspust wrote:Hi Minesita,
Yesterday's code is SAVE.

Thank you so much raspust , it worked!

Happy gaming ,
M.

You're welcome!
Raspust

posted in Edge of Reality: Ring of Destiny Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 16 12:32 PM
Hi Minesita,
Yesterday's code is SAVE.

posted in Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition on Jan 17, 16 2:41 PM
Me too!

The final target are the barrels with a gunpowder. I hope this helps.

posted in Kronville: Stolen Dreams on Sep 14, 15 3:21 PM
I had the same problem with the game freezing after showing the boy the film. I clicked everywhere and accidentally clicked on the words written in the scene (I can't remember exactly what was written) and it worked again with the cut scene to follow. I hope this can help.

posted in Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition on Apr 4, 15 7:37 AM
Thank you very much Valdy! I wish you the same! [b]

posted in The Emptiness on Feb 24, 15 2:19 PM
locojet wrote:i have written down where to find all the letters for the SEVEN doors. let me know if anyone wants this and i will send to your "my messages" on this page. don't what to spoil the game for anyone else. so fun

I would appreciate it very much if you could send me your list of letters to "my messages". Thank you Locojet

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition on Feb 1, 15 8:28 AM
Move to another scene. At some point, you will find a glue. Then you should come back to the skeleton and apply the glue on each finger. You'll get the bearing.

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition on Jan 31, 15 4:30 PM
OnBreak wrote:Make sure you use all the colors. Have you painted the dessert stand?

Yas I have. Thank you OnBreak. I have managed to solve it, but to be honest, I am not sure how.

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition on Jan 31, 15 1:50 PM
I am stuck too. What have you done Scottie 12, tell me please?

posted in Sea of Lies: Burning Coast Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 15 1:47 PM
There is no map for that scene in the game. As soon as you move on in the game, the map will be there again.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator