Posts created by primitivecool1

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 10, 18 4:15 PM
Extremely aggravated on this last download. Can anyone give an approximate time as to when it will happen (the Ghostly Messenger download). I check everyday and it is just so frustrating. If we knew it would be in 2-3 months or longer it would help. I would be disappointed-but at least I would know when to expect it.

Melissa 665363

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 26, 18 3:32 PM
At one time (a few MONTHS ago) I would have gave a RAVE review. I loved this game and played every chance I got. BUT since waiting for these downloads that are taking FOREVER, I've reached the point of just doing HO over and over and over and over etc. I'm tired of waiting for this last update and no one can tell you when it will happen. Just very disgusted with it, thinking of just calling it quits. Don't want to cause I have a lot of time and money invested in this game, but on the other hand I'm tired of waiting too. Something should have been put in place long time ago so us players wouldn't have to wait for such long periods. Nuff said, thanks for listening to me rant.

Melissa # 665353

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 9, 18 7:39 PM
Don't rightly know where to post this but I have a suggestion (although maybe self-serving). When you use an amulet you can see how much time you have till time runs out. My suggestion is about gifting to friends. Show how much time is left till the next opportunity to gift again, like the air ship. I miss a lot of opportunity to gift because I haven't got the pattern down yet, and I have a lot of gifting to do.

Just a suggestion.

I absolutely LOVE this game, but am having a hard time with the lulls between downloads. Waiting for Anabel (?) to save the castle (or not). Please hurry.

Melissa

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 5, 18 11:14 PM
665363 Id code. I thought we were able to gift several times a day. Seems like I'm only being able to gift 1-2 times per day and I have 100 friends, so it takes me a long time to send everyone a gift. Please help. Thank you for checking. Melissa

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 3, 18 6:36 PM
I don't stress over gifts just giving, I have so many friends that when gifting 5 at a time I just make sure where I left off to start at the next one. It may take me a couple of days to gift to everyone (I have 97 friends and I hope I don't miss any). I have given the expensive eggs as long as I have them and don't need them. I gift almost everything anyone asks for, so since we've been waiting on this last update I've accumulated a lot of things and am comfortable gifting to my friends, they helped me when I was in need when they could so I try to do the same. My problem is that you can only gift 5 friends at one time even if that means a couple times a day it's hard to go through my list very quickly.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 18 6:17 PM
REALLY enjoyed the Christmas time. Helped me get lots of coins. We need something to help us gain lots of shards. I have a problem with that. Can't wait till the next holiday!! When will the Ghostly Messenger be downloaded on PC? Twiddling my thumbs. Suggestion, those of us with lots of friends need to gift more at one time maybe 10 friends instead of 5. Just a suggestion. Loved the Christmas room and playing I feed I am missing something now. Thanks all.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 15, 18 9:11 AM
I play everyday and would love for you to add me as a friend ID Code 665363 (Melissa). Thanks for the add.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator