Posts created by calpalbob

posted in Tibet Quest on Nov 8, 11 10:07 AM
This is a no buy for me. The timer is ruining a nice game. I'll play out the trial time and then delete this game. I have a heart condition and don't want to drop dead trying to beat the timer.

posted in Recyclomania on Oct 26, 11 11:05 AM
This a nice game and a good topic but a no buy for me with the timer. Too bad.

posted in The Flying Dutchman - In The Ghost Prison on Jul 11, 11 10:42 AM
I was able to mute the music by turning it all the way up, in options, and then turning it all the way off. I like this game and probably will buy it.

posted in The Flying Dutchman - In The Ghost Prison on Jul 11, 11 10:42 AM
I was able to mute the music by turning it all the way up, in options, and then turning it all the way off. I like this game and probably will buy it.

posted in Spring Bonus on Jun 25, 11 12:50 PM
This is a very nice game and a buy for me. I am happy to see that more and more M3 games are having a relaxed mode. I like to enjoy the game without watching a clock.

posted in Puppy Sanctuary on Jun 15, 11 12:51 PM
This game is very nice. Even has diagonal moves. This is what I like about Big Fish. You never know when a new game will surprise us. This is a buy for me. I gotta go feed my doggies. They are so cute.

posted in World's Greatest Places Mahjong on Jun 6, 11 2:52 PM
I enjoy all your remarks. This mahjong game is unique and if the clock is not an issue, I'm buying it. I hate being timed. I play the games to relax and calm down. Not to break a sweat racing the clock. Keep the comments coming. All you "fishies" are great.

posted in Atlantic Quest on Mar 30, 11 1:09 AM
This is a very nice game. I am a big match 3 fan and this game includes a lot of features that add up to a great game play. I hope there is a sequel soon because I will miss this a lot when I finish. My compliments to the programmer and big fish for all the pleasure I am getting.

posted in Al Emmo's Postcards from Anozira on Aug 8, 10 4:30 PM
I bought this game and it stopped working. Who do I complain to? I'd like this to work again, but if it can't be fixed I would appreciate getting my money back.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator