Posts created by skullfun

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 18, 18 5:06 AM
BFG may regret discontinuing the forums by not opting to spend the money to do the necessary upgrades to keep it. I can only imagine how it will negatively impact Customer Service Rep's. The Customer Service department already has more responsibilities than they are epuipped to deal with as it is! I too am in favor of keeping the forums active.

posted in Queen's Quest III: End of Dawn Collector's Edition on Mar 29, 17 8:42 AM
I am also experiencing the ACCESS VIOLATION on Windows 10. I have followed all the recommended steps, settings, run game as Administer. I had to reach out to Customer Service because I have never encountered this in all the years I have been a Big Fish member. I am totally BAFFLED! I look forward to hearing from Customer Support. They always give superior service and they have the most difficult job at Big Fish.

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 12, 17 8:41 AM
Yay! Today I was pleasantly surprised to see an UPDATE GAME FIX in my game manager. Now I can finish the bonus game. It is fantastic. Thank you Moderators for acknowledging the flaw and sending a FIX so quickly. My wish is that when members download the UPDATE they will be able to finish the BONUS chapter.

posted in Demon Hunter 3: Revelation Collector's Edition on Apr 16, 16 6:44 AM
Hi, you may be referring to the Yin Yang symbol in the HOS after you ride down in
the elevator? If so the symbol is near the cobwebs. Tricky because its a morphing
object that you must click on. Hope this helps.

posted in Rite of Passage: Heart of the Storm Collector's Edition on Jan 19, 16 10:43 PM
What a pleasant response you received from Mad Head. I look forward to the update for this adventure as well, located in the OPTIONS cogwheel on the DOWNLOAD tab. I should also add that I had an awesome experience with the Big Fish Technical Support team via email. I'm sure that everyone who works in the department is aware of this "game glitch". The reply I received from Big Fish was professional and very positive. It is obvious to me why Big Fish games is leading the industry in online gaming.

I also could the not finish the bonus chapter due to the key disappeared trying to get the daughter out of the plane. This is a challenge I think developers will hopefully create a fix so that members can complete the entire game. I share in everyone's
frustration, I have never encountered this with Mad Head games and I own their
entire collection. I am running Windows 8 on a new Dell PC I purchased for Christmas. I have tried every recommendation to resolve this challenge with no luck. Finally sent a Felix report to Tech Support...

posted in Bathory: The Bloody Countess on Sep 29, 15 10:31 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Psycho Train on Nov 9, 14 12:53 PM
DickenDreamer wrote:I found how to get the kit piece out of the boiler room. This game is so good that I started from the beginning. PICK UP THE KITE PIECE BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE BOILER ROOM!
It's easy to finish the game after that.

I think this is the secret. Once you have used Red, green, blue logs for fuel, I suppose you have an opportunity to pick up the piece of the kite. Once you
go back and try to pick up the kite you can't. Unless someone has figured
a different way you have to begin the game all over again from the beginning.
Which means changing players from the menu screen. Doesn't that just suck.
I have already replayed the game once because I didn't pick up and inventory
item when I had the opportunity. UGH!!!

posted in Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors Collector's Edition on Nov 8, 14 1:42 PM
I agree with Twinsoniclab. Bigfish is the leader in online gaming industry for a reason. They have great systems in play and staff that are very courteous and helpful. In addition there is Bigfish on facebook which I have found to be very helpful. People's negativity just has to be ignored. Tolerance is not always easy, but it is the healthiest way to avoid a full on assault of your nervous system. Thank you Bigfish for continuing to operate with customer consideration at all times. I value my membership because it's the one thing I do for myself (in this horrible economy) that brings me joy....

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Nov 7, 14 5:10 AM
Once you have changed the colors of all the torches you must track back until you are in the are where you can go underwater. Once you are in the upside down water you move your cursor left to pan/move screen. There is a HOS waiting for you there. Hope this helps...

posted in Psycho Train on Nov 7, 14 4:56 AM
I am having the same challenge. I have used all inventory except for the lever. I can't go further, like using the saw in the magic trick, or using the hookah, or the rose petals that in theory come from the pot I raked, used seeds and watered. Can anyone help???

posted in Psycho Train on Nov 5, 14 6:45 PM
I am having a problem on the train with the hookah. I have used all inventory except
a lever. I need to put petals from a pot that I watered and raked and seeded. I also need a figure which is missing. Looks like you could use the lever there, but no. Help me, I'm frustrated

posted in Psycho Train on Nov 5, 14 6:44 PM
I am having a problem on the train with the hookah. I have used all inventory except
a lever. I need to put petals from a pot that I watered and raked and seeded. I also need a figure which is missing. Looks like you could use the lever there, but no. Help me, I'm frustrated

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Nov 3, 14 9:46 PM
I made it to the house and followed all the steps. I just couldn't use the can of
wishbones at all. I had no problem with the slugs in the sling shot. Setting the can on
fire, or putting the cat picture in the tree. Just would not let me use the can of Wishbones. What am I doing wrong. I am also bummed about the missing section of the game show on the Youtube walkthrough.

posted in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven on Jun 3, 14 12:55 PM
I like witches and vampires too, but you should listen to the developer. Once you free yourself of the ship, the adventure really takes off. I played until the end, where I had to make a decision. I did and that was the end of the game. Had I chose differently would the game have continued? I guess what I am asking is, "Are there 2 endings of the game, if I play it a second time? I really loved it, having just completed it today. xox's

posted in The Great Gatsby: Secret Treasure on Feb 13, 14 7:46 PM
clandes wrote:Empty white blocks instead of letters on start screen, super laggy cursor. Not possible to start game due no possibility to see any buttons/directions.

I am having the issue with white blocks. I am running windows 8.
look forward to instructions.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator