Posts created by Imajica83

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 6, 14 1:44 AM
It has been fun. I'm out for now, too, as it's not fun anymore. Hooroo to the juju!

I really want MY Dark Manor back.

This is true.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 2, 14 2:25 PM
Janet your spider maze was brilliant. Congrats on the 100gold and the mention

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 2, 14 2:23 PM
Happy birthday Dhyani! Hope your day has been wonderful

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 30, 14 6:58 PM
Ooh it's already Friday afternoon here in Australia but sorry, no news from the future to report back at this point

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 29, 14 10:14 PM
In that case, would it be reasonable to ask compensation for previously achieved level-ups which were awarded with 1 gold; now that the reward for levelling up is 20 odd gold? To me that adds up to what the lucky kids got..
What is your next step - or are you leaving it at that?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 29, 14 9:55 PM
Alas... 2 weeks has properly passed and still no response from CS. There's been sales on land, attractions, enigmas, walkers and the rarest of all, ornaments. I feel SOUR about this game right now. Not to mention rainbow chests that only paid out silver! I wants me gold!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 27, 14 1:43 PM
Good luck Phred! I love what you did with your maze

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 24, 14 5:44 PM
I'm at 9 days and here's the weekend...
Edit: 10 days sorry

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 22, 14 6:40 PM
Thanks doofus and temp, I've had the standard response, also awaiting a human reply.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 22, 14 4:58 PM
Did others that didn't recieve the 'gold dump' put in a ticket asking for it? I'm still put out about this!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 22, 14 2:11 PM
I must see this to please! May I have the link?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 21, 14 12:52 PM
That's a good result! Hope I get the same rep answering the ticket I have in right now

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 18, 14 9:33 PM
BfgWaimea,
PLEASE address the issue of some players receiving 1800 gold and others receiving zero.
I

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 18, 14 1:30 AM
mywildirishrose wrote:Am I the only one noticing the total lack of response from Big Fish and/or Tomo Zaru about the recent events?

The silence is deafening ...

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 16, 14 9:34 PM
I have a feeling that because the gold recieved varied by level, and the rewards for levelling up have increased, that is the compensation for that. I was one of the late to the party and got zip zilch nada nought zero. Happy days.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 8, 14 1:51 PM
O happy days! Glad for you, Dhyani, enjoy

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 1, 14 12:00 AM
May bring a new chapter. May bring Halloween goodies, probably recycled, hopefully not. May bring back the old method of editing, probably not. May bring more NEW & IMPROVED versions of old scenes, hopefully not! Hoping for an exclusive Halloween bonus scene with a cool item and a decent payout.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 20, 14 2:38 PM
Carlin_Fallen wrote:
Em6980 wrote:I am playing on IPad . . Any suggestions there? I was playing those two scenes over and over . . . Finally realized I wasn't getting the new scene. What a bummer! I pretty much stopped playing this game months ago because of all the glitches.

I posted a solution for ipad on page 2 of this thread, if you also have a PC and are connected to Facebook.

I'm an iOS player. I have two manors, one FB connected and one not. And no PC. In the end, I decided to bail them both out at 85% and send a ticket to CS. That seems to be the only way out for solely iOS users with the old gypsy scene.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 19, 14 12:07 AM
doofus09 wrote:DM has scored a hattrick of defective SHs. Despite repeated complaints and their acknowledgement, not one SH has been repaired midway except for the crashing map.

It is not worth the stress of waiting for fixes, or haggling about the missed items, etc. Use the gold, claim the gold - it's just a game.

I get too precious over this game, I need a vacation from it . You're right, so long as you claim the gold back - it's their error.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 18, 14 10:27 PM
I'm with temp_89120 on this, and others should too, avoid 'buying your way out' even if it is only 8 gold bars. That's our premium currency and the hunt is defective. I'll be putting in a ticket and holding my breath til a) it's fixed or b) they put things right. Or c) I pass out

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator