Posts created by Waynewhite

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Feb 13, 14 11:34 PM
Actually they have made it respond to you tilting your phone, so you can "steer" it towards the bigger points. Just watch out not to overdo it or the "tilt" meter will end the game. I just scored a 5000 (after about 20 zeroes before I figured this out).

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Feb 12, 14 1:19 PM
Occasionally someone associated with Big Fish posts here, so hopefully they read this too.

The "5 More Cards" button has to change. Move it, remove it, add a confirm to it, but PLEASE do SOMETHING about it. This will be the reason I stop playing this game.

I am begging you. Please change it! PLEASE????

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Dec 4, 13 8:15 AM
So let me get this straight...

Lots of people complained about the obviously bad placement of the "5 More Cards" button at the end of a hole that often resulted in wasted golf bucks. The obvious solutions were to move the button or add an "are you sure?" option.

Someone spends actual time addressing this issue during the last update phase. But instead of moving the offending button, they move the End Game button to the top of the screen and make the "5 More Cards" button "bounce" a little.

IT IS STILL IN THE SAME SPOT AND STILL CAUSING THE SAME PROBLEM!!!!

I have hit this freaking thing three times today alone, all by accident. This is ludicrous. This is not acceptable. Wasting golf bucks is not a really smart way to try to get people to buy more.

Please try again.

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Aug 8, 13 7:22 AM
Game suggestion: I hate that the draw deck turns into "buy 5 more cards for 2000" when the cards run out. I can't tell you how many times I have wasted 2000 because I hit that accidentally. Either add a confirm or have that turn into "End round" and put the 2000 add-on next to it. It would be better to accidentally end the round!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator