Posts created by theswede

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Mar 8, 18 6:30 AM
i'm just curious did anyone have trouble with balancing mini game I could get left arrow to fill the bar **** the right one no way I thought I was going to destroy my mouse .also did anyone have problems with the music sheet where you half to push the pins in our out to match dracs music

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Mar 6, 18 9:29 AM
i'm going to play the game over to see if I missed anything ? quote all the chapters are in the guide I was cornfused **** I did have the other problems mentioned **** I will see when I get to that part of the game.

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Mar 6, 18 9:08 AM
first they left out a whole chapter on guide the mini game on top of train with balance stick you get the left side lots of luck on the right I clicked constantly and only could get half way.then the hand mini game to wake up drac well lots of luck with that one . I'm totally stuck and the key to I guess to operate the music boxes I turned the arms on the key every which way nothing happens.i don't like to complain **** this is really a bummer !!!!! so I hope bfg and the developer can come up with fixes.

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Mar 6, 18 6:04 AM
I submitted a problem I was wrong about the gun case you select bullet then the gun shows up !!!! I apologize for this so play on my fellow gamers

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Mar 6, 18 5:48 AM
you receive a gun case I used the gun **** it did not show back up in the gun case is any one else having this problem

posted in Grim Tales: The Vengeance Collector's Edition on Aug 8, 17 6:10 AM
I posted a problem for this game it was another game I do apologize for this

posted in Grim Tales: The Vengeance Collector's Edition on Aug 8, 17 5:59 AM
you play a hop match pairs to get paint brushes well no !!!!!! I went to the forum and I see many other people having problems with the game. thats what I hate most is when you get so far into the game a glitch stops you in your tracks .

I had the same problem just had turning cogs and the paper went away I have windows 10 I got out of the game and went back in .the paper was there and I completed the puzzle !!! I hope this will help

thanks that worked unbelievable !!!!!!

drill / plate puzzle is any one having problems with this i can get one plate to rotate after that nothing happens i can reset it and still end up with same problem jut asking please let me know if their is a fix.

posted in Tales of Terror: Art of Horror Collector's Edition on Apr 2, 17 6:11 AM
you need to get through hall way and avoid the gauntlet of spike rollers !! I can not get threw I even looked at strategy guide no go just wondering if any one else is having same prblem

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 17 8:30 AM
you half to really play with it I went a little below the ring tried a couple of times and got it I hope this helps

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 17 7:19 AM
once you get the bracelet and go back to the present do not go back to the device our you will half to start over !!! talk to annas father and go from their I finished the game with out any other problems.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 17 5:02 AM
you go to the gallery to shut the gate !! victor comes up and then you struggle with him through the gate . off to the side is a bar indicator with an arrow button,is any one having problem getting bar to fill up by rapidly pressing the button.

I did not get the slide I guess they have a problem with game !!! I started over also **** same thing big fish needs to get hold of daily magic to correct problem

posted in Rite of Passage: Deck of Fates Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 16 5:31 AM
did any one have problems with this I got it correct but nothing happens

posted in Occultus: Mediterranean Cabal on Aug 2, 16 9:07 AM
anyone having problems I move the white king **** nothing is going no matter where I move it no results.

is any one having problems getting the horse to move why going down the trail to miss objects in the road ?

I saw other people having same problem { tent } isn't there so you can not go any further. frustrating to get that far and the game has a glich !!!! hope they get it corrected I would like to finish the game.

Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator