Posts created by CanadianBea

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 2:53 PM
PetraN54 wrote:I am trying to open my game and I keep getting an error message about connecting to the server. Is MC having issues right now?

same problem still for me too

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 18, 16 9:02 AM
l had 4 wands in my inventory last night. They disappeared. l just finished 20 HOS scenes and did not receive a single wand. Anyone else having a wand problem today?

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 26, 14 10:17 AM
I took 8 months on my PC to breed a Jeeode on my first game, but got all the others without torches. Got a new computer so had to start over and got the Ghazt Grumpyre and Reebro within 2 months, no torches. I did not breed them with level 15 monsters, always with lower levels, usually around the 6-8 levels. Got my Grumpyre with a Deedge and Bowgart. Hope this helps.

posted in Farm Up on May 27, 14 3:10 AM
A while back I reached Level 55 and started over. I lost my 1700 keys when I did that. I am now sitting at level 55 again and have been for weeks as I have over 6000 keys and do not want to lose them again. I wish they would hurry up and put those treasures chests in so I canstart over.

posted in Farm Up on Feb 16, 14 12:50 PM
I saved up a bunch of arrows and traded for 6 of the large boxes. In 2 of those boxes I received 28 Gold each.

posted in Farm Up on Nov 18, 13 7:28 PM
I too was waiting for the guesthouse and for Grandpa. I am on level 15 and have completed the house, the school, sawmill, brickyard and busstop. I have not repaired the tracks as I am blocked there as well. Hubby had just upgraded a skill and enrolled for his second class. And he had just picked up the first juice box at the cannery. Then he got lightbulbs for buiding the brickyard and then the one for the sawmill. When the quest for Sawmill completed it included Grampa as part of the reward. Jennifer had 2 diplomas. She picked up the first snack at the Snack Bar and her lightbulb popped up to Repair the Guesthouse. Within a few minutes I had both Grandpa and Guesthouse repair. I was just about to give up on them and start over.

posted in Farm Up on Sep 4, 13 10:26 PM
I like to use a 4 hour unlimited binge to plant a lot of tomatoes and cucumbers which give me a lot of kitchen. Then if my canneries are not busy I use the cucumbers to make pickles as they don't take a lot of time and they sell for $930. I plant radishes,cabbages and beans as well which are also good for Kitchen. I keep about 30 plots for these while the rest of the plots are growing the longer crops.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator