Posts created by kfiebco

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 1, 15 3:25 PM
forever_student wrote:Hi

I too have a problem with this game. Whenever i cant get into the game on my own laptop, and I log in from another computer, the game takes me to a different level. One time when I was in my 20's i logged into my daughter's computer and it showed me on a higher level with her avatar and all her achievements. All mine was gone. I suddenly had a poney which I never bought and achievements for the festivals I never did.

I decided then to start over. It took me two weeks. A few days ago I was at level 39 when I logged in on my daughter's pc that evening then lo and behold it says I was on level 36. Back on my laptop the next day I was on 39.

Last night while I was playing on my laptop I reached level 42 but had to go out of the game because I didnt have my charger with me. As I was visiting my sister, she let me log in on her pc and guess what... I'm on level 53, with her avatar and all her achievements. i logged out and she logged in again. Her game is fine, but I'm still on level 53 with nothing to do.

What do I do about this? How do I get back to my game? I don't want to start over again. I have fed the dark chest and don't want to do that all over again. Please help!!!

I have similar problems. Additional I changed my IPad to a new one and now I always have to log in and sometimes my progress is partly lost after login. And I lost my daily login Bonus through this (I was over 100).
I also lost many gems through this and in the past. I reported the problem but no reaction. It is a pity. Is there no way to get the support fixing this? I get the feeling they like it because they can earn more money not fixing this because you have to buy more things. I don't give them any money.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator