Posts created by Guppy52

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on Aug 27, 13 11:25 PM
When I got aggrivated listening to a cat meowing, when there was no cat, I just pretended it was the dog whining.

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on Aug 27, 13 11:22 PM
kathy909 wrote:Im on my third try for that photo that is early along on a page with two pictures and still cannot get it. I listned to him talk about a photo and even do a couple poses under the arch and then nothing.

The last photo is taken after you drive the red car. Don't click out of the cut scene. When it is all done, the family will gather under the garden archway and wave at you. Austin says, "It is time to take another photo." (It's the last photo in the album.) A camera window (very faint, like you are looking through a camera), will appear to the right of the family. Simply center it over them, and click.

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on Aug 27, 13 11:17 PM
NanaLoona wrote:For some reason, on my first time through it didn't let me take the last photo. On my second time through, it did let me. I'm not sure what the programming is that changes things for different players, but I noticed a few other differences in the first time and second time. For example, the second time I didn't help the neighbor with her cat like I did the first time.

So, if things don't work out at first, start another player and try again.

Nana

I think the game changes slightly each time it is played. I played it 3 times, and one time I didn't help the cat, and another time I only had the apple sale, etc. It's like the scenes change around many of the items, and Austin plays several different sets of pool. It's a diverse, amazing game. It is fun to play a second time...and a third.

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on Aug 27, 13 11:09 PM
purdie12 wrote:Played game 3 times getting all the stars and then when I start to buy the clothes the last achievement that said "Austin will tell you about it eventually" disappears and the game tells me I've completed all the achievements. I can't get him to tell me anything about it after that. What am I missing ?

I had the same thing happen, and I've played it three times under different names. I don't think the game is meant to actually have a traditional ending. Even after I got all of the achievements, I could still go in to play the sales and buy whatever I could afford, which is nice. But, at least for me, without the goal of achievements, the game loses its purpose or drive. It simply becomes boring. In my opinion, the Developers should have ended it after all the achievements were gained, instead of giving us a false ending after everything was bought for the garden! I still like the game, though.

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on Aug 27, 13 10:58 PM
Patience, patience...the fruit is asked for randomly in different scenes. You will have a nice sale of apples, and another sale of various fruit, otherwise, it just takes playing the game. Eventually, you will have your totals.

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on Aug 27, 13 10:55 PM
gameslvr wrote:The garden is complete, all the achievements have been reached and all I have is the clothing that goes on and on because they are so expensive. How do I get this game to end?

This is one of those games that you can keep playing...and playing...and playing. Even after you get all the achievements, (in your case, the number of outfits bought) you can still play hidden object sales whenever you want; if you want. The ending came for me (and I played it 3 times) when I got all the achievements.

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on Aug 27, 13 10:47 PM
huiamama wrote:I got it the first time through, but I played again trying to get that last photo (which I still can't get) and now I can't get the car. Austin has discussion about car repairs, but nothing after that. Can anyone tell me how they got the car and last photo. I tried some of the hints about letting Austin drone on and not buying the last item in the garden, but I amassed a fortune without luck on the photo.

Buy the last item in the garden, and then (spoilers follow) the family gives you the red car. Austin invites you to test drive it, and a cut scene shows him holding the car door, etc. Don't click out of the cut scene. When it is done, they gather under the garden archway, and wave at you. Austin says, "It's time to take another photo." A camera window (a very faint square or rectangle) appears to the right of the family. Simply move it over them and click. Hope this helps. I played the game three times in order to get everything. Since I enjoy it, it wasn't a problem for me.

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on Aug 27, 13 10:40 PM
kathy909 wrote:actually i deleted all my other names started again and i got it in one of the sales it had nothing to do with his ramblings still dont know why i did not get it before.

I agree! I just started under a different name. Three photos are taken throughout the game, the others are found in various scenes, and will always be asked for by Austin's mother. The one that some have had troubles finding (including myself), is the one of young Austin driving the pretend bus. The photo is beside the one of Austin listening to his dad read a story about dragons. It is photo #26, and is found in the "old bedroom." Austin's mom asks for it. I got it two times out of three. The last photo is taken after the drive in the red car. Complete the drive, then wait for the family to gather under the garden arch. Austin says, "It's time to take another photo." The camera window (very faint) is to the right of the family. Simply move it over in place and click.

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on Aug 27, 13 10:31 PM
kathy909 wrote:
LizzieK wrote:The photos are gathered throughout the game. I missed one the first time I played because I didn't listen to Austin long enough while he was talking to get the photo. This can happen at several places in the game. It was not the "last" photo given as it was in the first few pages of the album and it was on a page that contained two photos.

When I played the second time I was careful to not be in too big a hurry during Austin's talks about his life and I got all the photos.
if you or anyone is still reading this would you tell me exactly when and where you got that photo. i have been through this game 4 times and still dont have that picture and its driving me crazy. thank you.

The last photo comes right after you drive the red car. Don't click out of the ride. When the drive is done, wait until the family is gathered under the garden archway, and are waving. Austin says, "It's time for another photo," and a ghostly rectangle or square will appear off to the right of the family. (Like you are looking through a camera.) Simply move it over them, and click. It was simple, but it took me playing the game three times before I was able to find and get it. I think I was playing through too quickly the other times. Hope this helps someone.

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on Aug 27, 13 10:25 PM
I played the game through a third time, and finally, really, got all of the achievements -- that last illusive photo! It comes right after driving the red car! Don't click out of the ride, and right afterwards Austin and his parents stand under the archway and wave. Austin says, "It's time for another picture," and then a ghostly square appears, like you are looking through a camera. I simply positioned the square over Austin and his parents and clicked my mouse, and took the picture. Not sure why I couldn't do it the other times. The other picture that people have had trouble getting, came through this time as well -- the one of young Austin "driving" a pretend bus. I only had three photos left to collect, and it was hidden in the "old bedroom." Austin's mother asked for it. It was photo #26. The other achievements take some patience, but that makes it a nice, long game, and as long as one is enjoying it, why not?

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on Aug 23, 13 7:39 PM
This one is easy...just click on the small advertisement in the lower left corner of the game's opening page (the page that says Play.) You need to do it for each of the three advertisements. The first one is for Gardenscapes, "Me," and the second is also a game featuring Austin, "Myself," and the third is for a game featuring a character named "Joe." "Me, Myself, and Joe."

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on Aug 23, 13 7:32 PM
I'm having the same problem getting the last photo in the album. I played twice under different names, and came up with a blank album page at the end of the game both times. So, it must be a glich. Too bad, it's a really fun game. I love how Austin (the game) seems to know how long I've been absent from playing.

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on Aug 23, 13 7:12 PM
This is to Ellen512: No, you must disable Relaxed Mode to get those two achievements.
If you are having troubles getting 10 levels in a row without losing a heart, you might want to try the following: when you go to a new location, wait for all the buyers to show up on the left. Look at the top buyer's item, and then click on Menu. This will put the scene in Pause. It's darker, and foliage edges the picture, covering the buyer located at the top of the list, but it's still possible to read all the other buyer's items, and locate a few of them in the scene. Then click Play, and grab what you've found. Keep doing this until you've found all the first group's items. Then collect your coins, study the scene at leisure, noting the location of the camera, or other helps, and then bring in a buyer one at a time. This allows time to locate each item without losing hearts. If you absolutely cannot find something, then simply exit out of the scene. That level won't be counted, but at least you won't go back to zero. You just go to the next location.

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on Aug 23, 13 6:57 PM
I've played through twice under different names, and both times I got all the achievements, except for a couple of the photos. I missed the one on the "dragon" page one time, and somehow got it the other time. But both times I missed the last photo in the album. Does anyone know how to get it? Thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator