Posts created by Annemotherof3

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 2, 17 8:05 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 22, 17 2:13 AM
I am playing on Windows 7 and can't get into game as I keep getting error access. I know that it is not my computer at fault as I play lots of games without this problem, please help.

posted in Rainbow Mosaics: Treasure Trip on Oct 11, 16 8:46 AM
Could be a good game if it wasn't so sluggish, only played the first game and got fed-up with it so am going to uninstall and not bother with it. Playing in windows 7 or 9 lol can't remember which.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Oct 7, 16 2:42 PM
I am playing in Old Woodland and the quest is asking for all coins from level 100-110 well all levels are gold so therefore I have collected all coins. I know this is only a small blip but it is very annoying so could you please sort this for me. Thanking you in advance. I am playing on PC with windows 7

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 27, 16 7:46 AM
thank you for your answer eli173, it is just so annoying.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 27, 16 1:26 AM
Hello, hello, hello is anyone out there. Still waiting for a solution to my problem.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 24, 16 2:19 PM
I am on PC using Windows 7 and in first world, can't seem to get 10th blue firefly, I have done as suggested and played those game numbers over and over again but still no luck. This is very frustrating as I would like to have all firefly hotels. I know this is not a fault with my pc as many players have suffered the same fate so can you please fix this problem. Thanking you in advance.

posted in Mahjong Museum Mystery on Mar 7, 16 10:08 AM
Sorry forgot to mention I am on my PC

posted in Mahjong Museum Mystery on Mar 7, 16 10:07 AM
Can't get started as it will not allow me to enter my name. It won't let me type anything, am I being stupid or is there a specific way to do this

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Dec 22, 15 5:57 AM
Yes it is toast but alas I am afraid it is going to go the same way as AK. BF seem to take your money and then run and abandon you, shame on them, there seems to be no regards to the customer.

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Nov 14, 15 11:24 AM
Another month gone by and still no news, getting really fed up now

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Oct 17, 15 4:24 AM
I am beginning to get a really bad feeling about this game, bet it goes the same way as Awakening Kingdoms, hope not, but can't seem to get rid of this gut feeling.

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Aug 22, 15 5:27 AM
If it goes the same way as Awakening Kingdoms then I will probably delete Big Fish as it is not very good customer service if they keep doing this. They take the money quick enough.

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Aug 6, 15 1:47 PM
Hi Ghelliwell and Trouble,
I got told a month ago that it would not be long before the new update was coming, how long is not long, I wish I knew, so I guess it is just a waiting game.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 8, 15 4:35 AM
I can't believe that this game has been shelved. Surely Big Fish owe it's players a continued service to it's customers, who have spent quite a bit of their hard earned cash. I really think that this decision should be seriously reconsidered. I have been a Big Fish customer for many years now and have not had many complaints about them and have always found them very helpful and fair in their decisions but I must say that this one stinks.

If the game has been shelved then why are they still allowing it to be played by unsuspecting customers, who spend their cash in order to progress through the game. They should not still be taking money knowing that the game can't be completed.

Shame on you Big Fish.

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Jul 3, 15 4:04 PM
Hi Bellerophon

Thank you for that piece of information, can't wait for update love this game

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Jul 1, 15 10:07 AM
I have gone as far as I can and it now says coming soon. How soon is coming soon?

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on May 27, 14 10:14 AM
Can't get fishing net in the shed, lol can't even see it, it des not seem to be where hint shows it should be, please help

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 14 11:53 AM
Thanks for the info have now got to play game again as it would not let me back to the backstage area, such is life lol

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Apr 13, 14 11:41 AM
Hi everyone can anyone please tell me where the musical note is in the backstage scene have looked and looked but in vain, I looked in strategy guide but still can't see it, can anyone help as it is driving me crazy thanking you in advance

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator