Posts created by sueblew

posted in Posh Boutique 2 on Feb 20, 18 5:12 AM
The game was working well until Level 6 - 7 and on this level one of the couples wanted gloves I could only serve the lady and the man stayed there with a glove showing there is no way of serving him Help!!!

posted in Gnomes Garden Christmas Story on Dec 29, 17 12:06 PM
Having problems on Level 40 I cannot collect the wood there is a comment coming up with 'no resources'

posted in Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition on Nov 11, 17 9:00 AM
Not sure what this means to serve as many products in a row, does this mean the same product or as varied as possible?

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 5, 17 11:30 AM
Doesn't load, what do I need to do?

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 3, 17 10:54 AM
I keep getting kicked off and usually as I get to the end of the game.

posted in Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition on May 15, 17 10:57 AM
James doesn't ask for anything therefore no diamond!

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! on May 12, 17 6:34 AM
I can't find the mouse any help?

posted in Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 17 6:04 AM
When the game "opens" all I get is a page full of error messages overlaid on the game page. I've uninstalled and reinstalled three times now with no change. If something isn't done soon, I want a refund

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Mar 28, 17 9:38 AM
Level 48 keeps crashing 3/4 the way through.

posted in Wedding Salon 2 on Feb 14, 17 6:21 AM
This game keeps crashing I enjoy this sort of game and would have bought it if it was working.

posted in Royal Defense on Jan 16, 17 7:05 AM
keeps freezing and I have to load up again

posted in Brownies on Jan 6, 17 5:52 AM
Freezing near the end of the game, any ideas?

I can't get this level to stop I have completed all the tasks and the time is up but it keeps going

On level 2.2 your are supposed to collect gold from 2 piles of gold pieces. I can only get 2 pieces of gold. When I try to buy more from the pile when it highlights green it takes pieces of food but does not add any more gold. The level cannot be advanced unless you have 50 pieces but I cannot get any.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 12, 16 8:44 AM
Thanks I have now found them with no problem cant understand why I didnt see them over the last 3 or 4 goes.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 11, 16 4:47 AM
I cant find the mouse on these levels any help?

Still trying to catch these mouses (mice) on 48 hellppp!

Do you know where the mouse is on 40 and 43?

Thank you for that, I wanted to catch them all!!

Where is that little mouse, I cant seem to find him.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator