Posts created by AuntyMog

posted in Cadenza: The Eternal Dance on Mar 5, 18 1:35 AM
I solved my own problem, have to fold the flap back before placing needle and thread.

posted in Cadenza: The Eternal Dance on Mar 5, 18 12:32 AM
I have the needle and thread but I can not figure out where to place them on the hang glider so as to repair the tear, seem to have tried everywhere.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Silent Waters Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 16 9:00 PM
Same thing happened to me, I found the first four amulets, the nothing, if you leave the room & go back, then it tells you to look for gargoyles.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Silent Waters Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 16 8:58 PM
There is a little bit of strategy involved & the dark ghost seems to play the same pattern of moves each time. I won against him quite quickly but it's really disappointing that this was not one of the mini games you can replay as this was one I actually would like to replay.

I just remember moving to the left initially I think, to build up my counters, then when he made his move across the board towards me, I could dominate him in numbers, if you think carefully, when he has three red counters, move to the corner that changes two of them to green, I did that twice and then I had him beat.

I just wish I could play the game again to make the strategy involved clearer.

posted in Surface: Reel Life Collector's Edition on Jun 11, 14 12:00 AM
I don't have a solution either. I can't really see the strategy behind this game.

posted in Psych on Apr 1, 14 3:12 PM
I'm going to have to restart this game for the third time. Firstly, I tried playing in expert mode and the police detectives do not leave the crime scene and the HOS on the coffee table wouldn't come up. The second time, I've played in the easiest mode and after doing the HOS a second time, the huge gemmed ring has disappeared from my inventory. I am playing on a PC with Windows 7. Faults like this are very disapponting when BigFish Games claims all their games are tested and error free.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 17, 13 5:45 PM
You can turn the magnifying glass on or off using the Settings icon that looks like a couple of gears, just below the maximise/minimise togggle.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 15, 13 4:35 PM
No it doesn't really. I think it's designed to help you focus your search. It really applies during night mode and ghost modes where you can only 'see' clearly through the magnifying glass. For this reason, it is good to practice using it, though you can turn it off.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 14, 13 10:40 PM
Hi there scarlet_gamer. If you mean battles, we are not able to do battle with each other yet. Only people who play though facebook can

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 14, 13 10:31 PM
Snap! MrsDayrow

My code is kYiAs3

I have added everyone above me, I think

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 14, 13 10:29 PM
My neighbour khushi asked me to post their neighbour code as their server isn't working. It is hFEbzH

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 14, 13 1:41 AM
rainemiester wrote:Hi everyone

I have Artifacts to put together but I have to get things off the creatures. They say trees, dryads, unicorns but all I seam to get is lions and scarecrows. If on a rare occasion the creature i need shows up I never get what i need from them after i have lost my diamonds helping them and I am not going to live long enough to get enough diamonds to buy them at the shop, not at those prices.

Maybe they just want to make it too hard for people who can't pay to play.

Rainmiester

Hi there, if you're wanting to spend diamonds, it is worth getting a creature summoning scroll for ten diamonds. I never spend diamonds to help a creature, I just keep searching rooms till I am rewarded with the items I need. It is frustrating, as it takes a while to build up the watch things for the trees and the straw bundles for the scarecrows.

It pays to be patient in this game, I believe, I just go with the flow, playing until my energy runs out and put the artifacts together when I can.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 13, 13 11:12 PM
Well. I am still enjoying this game. I have been playing for twenty days now.

So long as you take it slow & are prepared to wait for your energy to replenish before you can play again, there is no real pressure to spend money. Every day you log in, there are rewards of gold coins, crystals and energy. The first ten rewards kept me going long enough to be hooked on the game.

Some of the tasks set are quite obscure & it can be hard to see the point of some of the artifacts that need to be created. There are a vast number of them.

My only criticism would be, that as you progress through the levels, with more objects to find in each room, with less time, some of the objects, due to their nature, become ridiculously difficult to find which makes the game a little less enjoyable.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 13, 13 10:46 PM
Yipee. They do listen to us.

I am kYiAs3 , I think I'm GMT(-12)

Just about to invite all you guys that posted in this thread.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 13, 13 10:34 PM
I use my own mailbox to message people, my spacebar works. I am one of those whose game freezes after messaging, though, so I have to restart the game. I also wish that we could save our conversations without having to constantly reply to the messages. I f I read a message without replying straight away, it is not there for me to reply to later.

Added a note: OK I thought I was using my own mailbox, but it does seem I have to visit the person to send them mail if it's a new message rather than an ongoing conversation.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 11, 13 10:06 PM
I have a question about Paris. Does it automatically unlock after 20 days, when you have all parts of the map, or is there something else you have to do. I have a quest involving the boat but I cannot get to Paris yet.

I have also, in the past, opened locations like the hotel room which don't appear anywhere and I assume that also, is in Paris?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 11, 13 10:01 PM
fairhavenfish01 wrote:Sure is worth a try - as you know, one of my neighbors disappeared!

Also, one of the random ones that has not replied is named "false", who was a jackpot winner back in June, according to the screen that comes up when I play my 3 free random spins....

I will contact CS again with your suggestion....

I have just had that same player named "false" come up in my random list yesterday. I have two active neighbours and one sleeper. I think that two of those neighbours invited me & one, I assume, is someone I invited. I do invite the ten every day and I have been playing about seventeen days now.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 8, 13 8:36 PM
JACKDEMPSEYtwo wrote:I don't like the runes part of this game! There are never enough of the runes for me to get two or three spaces!! Maybe they (bfg) can have you pay a way out of this part!?

You know that you can buy chests of runes, in the shop, don't you ? It often helps progress for the Maya runes though I have not had much luck on the Dragon stone, as the same black rune always comes up that I don't have.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 7, 13 2:07 PM
spocalina wrote:An additional note that may help someone.

I just figured out why sometimes I have to reload the game or go back and forth between full/small screen mode.

When I click on the "wake up" button like burnettchic has laid out, it really does temporarily wake up the other neighbor, but it doesn't reflect that on the screen. Must be some minor glitch. As soon as I do anything to change the screen (e.g. going between full/small screen, reloading, or scrolling through my neighbors in small screen mode), it updates and shows that I can visit that neighbor.

So now all I do is wake each neighbor up, go to the small screen version, and scroll to the right until I can't see any of them. Then I scroll back, and voila -- they're all available!

Hope that makes sense and helps someone.

Now that I have two more neighbours (Yay ) and I can scroll through them, your trick works for me. Though now I have two active neighbours who are around the same level as me, I don't feel so lonely

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 4, 13 10:41 PM
spocalina wrote:AuntyMog, the energy builds up whether you are logged in or not. It's just a matter of time, but you don't have to be logged in for the time to "count". Hope that makes things easier for you both!

Thankyou spocalina I thought I was being ridiculous, staying logged in to a game all the time. I broke my rule,too, when they offered me cheap diamonds again, I spent some real money. Busier at work now, so will probably play less often. Still enjoying it though.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator