Posts created by chejefa

posted in Beyond the Unknown: A Matter of Time on Mar 6, 16 5:10 AM
help! every time i click on the cell phone the game quits! I can't get the numbers for the antenna.

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night on Jan 11, 16 10:56 AM
I'm having the exact same problem as evaree, I've gone back threw every location and the hint button replies the same , need to search some where else . Same tools also,plunger,scarf,wind up key and a roller. they don't wonk on any thing!
why isn't there a walk threw?

posted in Ghost Whisperer™ on Dec 22, 14 5:23 AM
sorry, but I'm not going to buy a game without a walk through, maybe I'll hang on to it until one comes out

posted in City of Fools on May 18, 14 1:48 AM
help! i didn't note man in the can's address ! I was on a role !

posted in Revived Legends: Road of the Kings Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 13 12:04 AM
In chapter 5 pg. 2 we're suppose to use a bucket of water on the fern to grow the flower we need to make the potion to wake the princess, the only problem is there is no bucket of water [except for the one used earlier in the game] and no way of getting one. Could someone please tell me what I'm missing! I really would appreciate it! Thank You!

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on Oct 25, 13 4:01 AM
hello i've just discovered this game and i can't get past the first puzzle, i think the numbers and symbols in the portal have to do with the combination in the box on the ground. i matched a few numbers in the portal but can't remember them,and not sure if I'm supposed to try to match everything in there. theres no real instructions to follow.

posted in City of Fools on Oct 9, 13 12:53 PM
Need Help! Does any one know the combo to locker 45? I've found all but that one.

posted in Farmscapes on Aug 31, 13 9:14 PM
Hello all! I'm new to the forum, forgive me if I'm out of place, but I'm stuck on level 65, theres just no way i can get to those three single boxes on the bottom left, but y'all did! Please help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator