Posts created by Hannah53

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Evil Inside Collector's Edition on May 16, 15 4:37 PM
See below. I have the same problem as stated above. This is what I sent to Tech Support today:
Ok, I get to close to the end of the game and I can't pick up the last cork to stop the wine and collect the object needed. I'm not the first (and won't be the last!) to report this problem! I'm really getting tired of getting to the end of a game only to get a glitch and not be able to finish. I can see the dang cork, just can't pick it up! First report on the forums that I can see is 3/16/15 and to date it appears there is no response except one from bfgBellerophon who said to contact Tech Support. Come on guys! Get back to us on the boards! What's the problem?

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Mar 5, 15 6:19 AM
Hi! If I remember right you don't use the knife. Let your raven help you!

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 15 7:51 AM
Ok, so it appears I am not the only one having this problem. I am hopelessly stuck and this is the only post I can find regarding it. I too have tried varying ways of collecting what I need with net, but I just can't get it. However, there are two people on the dock in the way of the fishing pole. I don't know if I did something out of order, maybe that's why?

BTW...I did reinstall (with the updates available) and it didn't help.

Any ideas Fishies?

posted in Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors Collector's Edition on Dec 25, 14 3:30 PM
Never mind,,,finally figured it out. Not even sure how...but it worked!

posted in Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors Collector's Edition on Dec 25, 14 3:23 PM
All are found in the Queen's chamber.

posted in Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors Collector's Edition on Dec 25, 14 3:05 PM
Hmmmm... I have tried them in order per the parchment several times, but it still says there's nothing to be done here.

Any suggestions?

posted in Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors Collector's Edition on Dec 25, 14 2:55 PM
heleanthia wrote:
"That's my rant and I've said my piece. Thank you for reading. We don't appreciate what we have until we loose it"

everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinion, but please, if you are writing something, please at least let the spell check work; it's LOSE , NOT "LOOSE" ....

Oh come on now...heleanthia...do we have to get that anal? Lose or loose....it's a freakin' game!

posted in Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose on Mar 17, 14 4:11 PM
Ohhhhh it is so not where you think it is! Use your hit button...it's in the middle...NOT the one that is partially hidden in the corner!

posted in Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride Collector's Edition on Mar 15, 14 8:32 AM
I've got the wooden crow but I can't seem to get it to attach to the box in the hut. Any suggestions?

posted in Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose on Feb 21, 14 3:46 PM
I can see the chess piece, but nothing I do selects it! HELP!

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy on Sep 1, 13 5:46 AM
It's in the corner of the baby's carriage that's by the fountain, kinda hard to see.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator