Posts created by Cyberfox277

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 12, 18 8:03 PM
And you need to allow Flash Player to run, click on the green padlock or secure and it should ask you if you allow Flash Player to run. If you don't want to keep doing that every time you play click remember and it should be fine.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 7, 18 6:15 AM
Thank you. Just sent you a Roman Latch. Sorry about the delay, something unexpected happened and I had to leave the game and just returned

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 6, 18 8:30 AM
I need a Chinese Code, could someone please trade it for a Roman Latch or Celtic Latch? It's on my wishlist

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 4, 18 10:02 PM
Just remembered you might be interested in this one, I'm not trying it really hard, but I already have the trophy And I hate playing with ghosts, especially the red octopus

So in case you're interested here's everything you need to know

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/394994.page

Happy gaming

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 4, 18 8:32 PM
This showed up again on Playme8, no need to open a new thread when this one is still open

Happy gaming

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 22, 18 1:19 PM
Thank you Glca, I do try to help when I have time to come here And I was just warning everyone, it's not impossible, but sometimes we're tempted to take a 5 or 10 minute break. Or at least I am and in this one you're going to regret it in the end. I'm not trying to scare anyone LOL

Edited to add: And, sorry I forgot, thank you for all these new(old) mission posts, they're really helpful

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 22, 18 9:22 AM
I think I should warn you about this one, I've played this 2 or 3 times or more, I don't really remember But what I remember is that the beginning may be easy but the mission itself is not. If you want to do this one in one go, don't waste time, it's really a close shave on this one.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 22, 18 9:15 AM
At least you'll find me, Rilana58 I think you're a new neighbour on playme8, unless you changed nick of course It's really hard to tell now But you've been a good neighbour and I don't want to lose you

And that reminds me that I'll soon delete some neighbours from BF game, I'm not sure they're even playing on playme8, they're always sleeping, maybe it's a glitch or something?

Anyway, if I delete you by mistake my code is at the other thread, add neighbours for playme8, send me an invitation if you want

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 5, 18 12:37 PM
Yes, that's a good idea, cgiestela At least people who have moved and are sleeping, they probably won't return.

Just a suggestion but if you're not planning to return you should delete your neighbours?

I'm trying to play both games at the time, I don't want to leave some of my neighbours behind, and some are really reluctant to move, and are considering to give up entirely

It's so sad we'd come to this

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 5, 18 12:28 PM
Sorry to hear it, Javacupper I hope you get well soon

Don't worry about gifting, worry about your health and getting better, I'm not going to delete anyone for that

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 29, 18 1:35 PM
It must be a glitch, I still see you as neighbour Rylj, just helped your dragon egg Try to sign off, close browser and sign in again, I'm not sure it works but it's worth a try

And thanks DaisyNewbury for keeping us updated, they fixed the neighbours problem all right, some of my neighbours even turned into twins LOL Now, I suppose, they need to fix that

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 29, 18 4:49 AM
I've had the same problem, try to wake one up and they give you an error message, restart the game and suddenly they're all awake, at least it works for me I think we need to get used to some other glitches LOL

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 29, 18 3:53 AM
Yes, this forum, the new playme8 new UIDs. As far as I know we don't have anything like this on the other game

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 29, 18 3:04 AM
Same here, I have some nbrs that I've never heard of, I assume they changed nick when they registered but I have no idea really

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 29, 18 1:49 AM
Yeah, same here, just commented that on the playme8 nbrs post. I went from 80 to 144 and I was like LOL

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 29, 18 12:56 AM
What's going on in here? I went from 80 nbrs to 144?? I think the nbrs that showed up were all my nbrs from the BF game, but I never sent or receive an invite, weird :/ Maybe they're trying to give us our nbrs back, people who changed to playme8, that is, but I see some twins here, or ghosts BOOO

Edited to add: In case you didn't understand, I see 2 accounts with the same nick and the same level and the same picture, so twins

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 26, 18 1:45 PM
Cyberfox277
playme8: AedDEr

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 11, 18 9:24 PM
You people are amazing Thanks so much for posting all this

It's really nice to get to the forum and get all this information

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 11, 18 9:18 PM
If you're trying to assemble the Elven Brooch, it shows up in the Artifacts folder not Relics.

And to send someone something from your inventory you need to open the gift folder and then go to select an artifact, then you need to scroll what you want to send. It only works if you didn't send a free gift before or your neighbour's name won't show. The fastest way would be to tell him to put it on his wishlist, that way always works.

I hope this helps. Happy gamming

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 5, 18 9:43 AM
I don't think there's one yet, they still need to give us the last mission in Japan to complete the portal and then we'll travel to China By the way the game is acting up in Japan lately, it looks like they're working on it though

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator