Posts created by dixiesteve

posted in Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle on Sep 19, 17 9:46 AM
I love this game!! I personally enjoy creepy games. The graphics are good and the story great. If you are a lover of light and magical games then this is not for you. Enjoy!

posted in Shadowplay: Whispers of the Past Collector's Edition on Jul 29, 17 10:49 AM
I don't normally post reviews but after reading some concerning this game, I was surprised at how harsh some of the reviews were. It's just a game!!!! Is it one of their best? Probably not. But it is fun and who doesn't like a giant t-rex coming alive? Lighten up folks!

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jul 17, 14 10:58 AM
O.K. now I see what everyone has been complaining about. I played this game once before and I didn't have any real problems outside of the low volume until I got to the bonus round and I posted that. For some reason, I thought, I'll play it again, except this time, I couldn't even make to the office because the game blacked out - three times. Now I understand a glitch now and then, but this is crazy. I'm thinking you guys at Big Fish owe a lot of people a credit for buying this game. Anyone else agree?

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jul 7, 14 2:26 PM
Hey! I made it all the way through the game with low volume problems but that was it. I really liked the game, no other hitches - then I started the bonus game. I made it to the "ritual site" or whatever, and the screen went black. I had to basically shut down, and start the bonus game again. I've tried it three times and the same thing keeps happening. Anyone else had this problem? Thanks.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition on Apr 13, 14 7:50 AM
This is the WORST Dark Dimensions game I've played. i'm sorry I paid money for it.
I've read how folks say give it a chance, but I can't make it far enough to care about it any more. I also have the other three Dark Dimensions, and I love them. But someone didn't do a good job designing this one. Dudes you are lame.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator