Posts created by persveil

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 1, 17 1:32 PM
*does a happy dance*
Finally! I've been waiting for this one since I signed up. Am relieved to finally have the last three items finished & the trophies added to the list,

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 13, 17 8:08 PM
Here's hoping they keep the hospital open for the third quest in the series. I keep hoping to finally finish the emerald globe, gift & sorcery scroll.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 22, 17 7:23 PM
As my computer suddenly died, it will be some time before I can play again. Applogies.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 19, 17 8:34 AM
Haven't looked at the older entries, but I don't remember getting pieces from the more horror-themed expeditions last time. Wish it would have offered teh charges to go with them from the creatures *headscratch*

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 6, 16 10:13 PM
Oh no - am very sorry to hear about your family. Do what you need to, take the time you need & do not worry - we will be here when you get back.
hugs

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 3, 16 10:02 AM
I apologize for the recent spate of absences, & as much as I'd like to say they are behind me, I am currently unable to get my computer to stay on at my apartment. Until that is resolved, it is likely that I will be fading in & out of play. I hope to resolve the issue soon, but will understand if you feel the need to drop me.
All the best,
Persveil

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 2, 16 7:53 AM
Nope - still not able to visit neighbors higher than my level. Which is definitely a problem for players whose neighborhood is mostly higher-level players.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 10, 16 12:19 PM
clm5457 wrote:
clm5457 wrote:Would love to play the hospital rooms again. Please bring those back.

Or at least put them in the More Events. I'd pay 20 crystals to play them.

Same here; though there are one, maybe two other quests based there that have trophies but were never available last time.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 19, 16 3:58 PM
Due to a catastrophic hand injury, I will not be able to play for a week or more, as I cannot work the mouse. I do hope to return once my finger seals up, but if you decide to let me go from your neighbors list, I will understand.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 27, 16 11:10 AM
very sad to hear, but when it's time it's time. Best wishes out there.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 3, 16 6:52 AM
IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!!! I fed a dragon to completion (& it was not a small feeding either, let me tell you), & the whole thing just shut down - no XP, no dragon food, nothing! I cannot be the only one getting ripped off this way, & nothing seems to be getting done to redress it.
*edit* it has now happened twice in one day, and I no longer have any dragon food left for Expeditions. At. All.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 29, 16 8:44 AM
I have now had three dragon expeditions that I have fed into refuse to give any reward. They simply closed out under me with no payout. This is extremely irritating, and makes it harder for me to continue to help my neighbors with their expeditions.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 22, 16 7:36 PM
Chest includes:
130 silver tarra cards
50 gold tarra cards
7 crystal harps
8 creature summoning scrolls
5 bells, phase watches, solar lamps, & icy magnifying glasses
7 azure grapes
8 thors hammers
7 dragon coins, dragon tablets, latin scrolls, & fiery seals
5 old amphora
5 paranormal traps
23000 coins & 2000 xp

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 21, 16 1:04 PM
amina046 wrote:Hope you all get lucky and find the 35 Black swords!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Tell me about it. . . . gave up & bought most of them, though ran out of crystals before finishing (it works out cheaper than buying the charges to take care of the ninja)

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 4, 16 9:14 AM

That error is no longer an issue. (Edited)

erm. . .. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it has not, in fact, been fixed.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 8, 16 2:28 PM
Oh no. . . . . I hope that everything improves for you out in the real world. I will miss having you as a neighbor. Be safe, be well, and wishing you the best of luck.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 25, 16 12:28 AM
Just got a massive server reboot, & now all my neighbors are blank (even Elvira) & I can't get back into the beauty salon quest I was running.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 17, 16 2:21 PM
Zirz wrote:Third artifact is in Venice Canals. Be careful SWAMP ROT is hard to come by. You need 36 to assemble third artifact before you even begin your expedition! I think they made a mistake because if you look how many you need it says 3 but the diary says 36. Stuck not sure how to proceed.

Update, I was informed this is a dev error. You only need 3 Swamp Rot. (UGH)

it will lag, & not acknowledge that you have what you need. Ignore it & hit "assemble" & it eventually catches up with you. *sigh* it's like they've never heard of play-testers. . . .

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 25, 16 7:02 PM
on a different note - damn, that is one stingy viking.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 25, 16 7:00 PM
swainger wrote:anyone know if we can get the items in the neighbors' hoods before the quest comes up or if they don't count?

They do count - & depending on how lucky you get with creature distribution, you might need to go through your neighborhood on more than one day to get them all (am 3 pieces short, & out of crystals . . . . *sigh*)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator