Posts created by psgraham

posted in Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage Collector's Edition on Apr 9, 15 8:35 AM
This game keeps looping from Sarah's House to the outside of her house and when you ask for a hint, you get told to go back into Sarah's house, but there is nothing there to do. When you ask for a hint, it sends you back outside. It loops you back and forth and you can't do anything else. there is another user that has had the same issue. I am at a stand still and can't continue the game as I can do nothing but go back and forth from Sarah's house to the outside. Nothing in my inventory is able to be used at this point. I have un-installed/re-installed, nothing works. Does anyone have any solutions??

posted in Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage Collector's Edition on Apr 8, 15 12:11 PM
I am having the same issues as deijaFish.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Curse of Vox on Oct 17, 13 11:26 AM
I am also missing a ring to access the carriage. I have back tracked multiple times and can't find it. It appears to look like a "b" and its purple. Any help would be great!! Thanks

posted in Haunted Hotel: Eclipse Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 13 2:54 PM
I can't seem to get the majic lamp to work in the hallway. Anyone else have this issue? Anyone have a solution? I thing the magic lamp is supposed to find a secret door, but, mine doesn't do anything. thanks

posted in Haunted Hotel: Charles Dexter Ward on Oct 3, 13 8:41 AM
i will try that....thank you for responding.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Charles Dexter Ward on Oct 1, 13 11:53 AM
I can't get the key out from under the floor board. My lightbulb is blue and I have used the hammer over the signs in the floor. Nothing. If i go down to far, it takes me out of the room. I have seen other post about this and there has been no solution offered other than the light bulb must be blue, and mine is blue.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Charles Dexter Ward on Oct 1, 13 11:51 AM
I can't get the key out from under the board. My light bulb is blue and i see the signs on the floor. I have used the hammer and nothing happens. If i go down to far it takes me out of the room. did you ever figure it out? Can someone help?

posted in Haunted Hotel: Charles Dexter Ward on Oct 1, 13 11:50 AM
I can't get the key out from under the floor board. my bulb is blue and i have used the hammer and nothing happens. did you ever figure out how to get the key?

posted in Living Legends: Frozen Beauty on Sep 18, 13 1:59 PM
I can't get past opening the lotus flower at the beginning. I clicked each petal in the order that the walk through shows, is there something i am missing, or not doing!

posted in Living Legends: Frozen Beauty on Sep 18, 13 11:50 AM
I can't figure it out either. Did you ever get it opened?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator