Cannot find the Fair Square

posted in Haunted Legends: The Secret of Life on Apr 29, 16 8:11 AM
does anyone from Big Fish answer these questions

can't find jar on door MAC

posted in Haunted Legends: The Secret of Life on Apr 23, 16 1:23 PM
on MAC glass jar does not show on door for me to collect fire flies

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys Collector's Edition on May 8, 15 4:22 PM
FNCFNC wrote:
tweety1956 wrote:I finally figured this out and was able to finish the game. This is another one of those games that if you don't accomplish the task before you go past it you can't go back.
I entered another player name and started again. This time I knew I needed to place the page on top of the box. It let me have the book and with the key I was able to get the raven's eye and finish the game.

I agree totally. I was able to do the same thing

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys Collector's Edition on May 8, 15 4:21 PM
tweety1956 wrote:I finally figured this out and was able to finish the game. This is another one of those games that if you don't accomplish the task before you go past it you can't go back.
I entered another player name and started again. This time I knew I needed to place the page on top of the box. It let me have the book and with the key I was able to get the raven's eye and finish the game.

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys Collector's Edition on May 5, 15 10:54 AM
I have the occult book & the book key, but I can't combine them like the guide says to do

posted in Haunted Hotel: Ancient Bane Collector's Edition on Jan 25, 15 1:36 PM
I can't remove the key from the glass jar in the tomb using the tongs

Can't get to the wine cellar. I see it on the map but I don't see anyway to get to it

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Under the Crimson Moon on Sep 8, 14 3:49 PM
I can't put out the fire in the fireplace with the bucket of water

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Under the Crimson Moon on Sep 8, 14 3:37 PM
can't put out the fire in the fireplace with the bucket of water.

posted in Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 14 11:53 PM
I can't find the 20th coin at the steps of the castle. I found the 2 together, but can find the 3rd one. According to the walk thru it is in the black opening next to the entrance into the castle. Can anyone help me.

posted in Portal of Evil: Stolen Runes Collector's Edition on Aug 8, 14 5:21 PM
cannot find a HOP on the right bldg in the village after coming out of the tavern

I a having the same problem on my MAC

Showgirl25 wrote:I am having trouble with the clock in the Skyentists tower. I have the clock hand and the 2 symbols, but as soon as I click on the clock, the screen goes dark. When I click on hint I am told there is nothing to do and also the map shows there is nothing to do anywhere at all. I have tried using a different profile and have also changed the settings, but all to no avail. I am using a macbook 10.6. Any ideas?

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World on Jan 4, 14 1:34 PM
There is no knife left and I have the same amount of inventory as the walkthrough shows, so where do I find a knife to open the clam?

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Sep 10, 13 6:00 PM
I can't get off the hidden objects screen in the corridor. The arrow is a hand & the frog from the hint just jumps away. I reload the game manager app but I am still stuck

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator