Posts created by jphoward

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 14, 17 1:12 PM
How do you get the sparkles?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 17 4:38 PM
How do I go to the private room of each person?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 17 4:24 PM
How do you put gifts under the tree?

posted in Wanderland on Mar 15, 16 3:59 PM
I just installed the update. The game will load but stops working when I try to enter any hidden object scene. Everything else seems to work okay.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 23, 15 12:48 PM
I got the incompatible game message this morning. A few hours later I was able to play. Now I am getting the same message and cannot play the game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 21, 14 11:42 AM
Also locked out. Emailed CS and they said if I sent my friend code it would be faster. How do you find your friend code if you are locked out of the game?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 18, 14 5:55 PM
I installed the March 18 update but still get the problem with your save message. When will this problem be fixed???????

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 18, 14 5:49 PM
Installed the new update but I still get the problem with your save message. This is ridiculous!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 12, 14 6:58 PM
No new quests for me. Only the daily ones. I thought that problem was going to be fixed.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 4, 13 6:42 PM
I downloaded the Dec update but don't get any Christmas things. The wishing well is there and also some changes to locations on the first island. I have the same quests every day since Oct and then only one at a time. Tried un-installing the game and the re-installing but no change.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 4, 13 11:10 AM
I only got the wishing well and some changes to locations on the first island. No new quests. The opening shows Christmas things but I don't have an elf on any other Christmas things.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Nov 17, 13 6:10 AM
For weeks now I get the same quests for the first island every day and then only one at the bottom of the screen. No quests for the second island. Tried uninstalling and re-installing game but no change.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Nov 14, 13 12:34 PM
I haven't had the daily bonus since Halloween and keep getting the same quests every day and then only 1 at a time- the one on the bottom left of screen. Also have re-installed the game several times but nothing changes.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Nov 12, 13 4:18 AM
For several weeks now I keep getting the same quests every day and only one at a time. Also, no daily bonus. What has happened?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 18, 13 2:16 PM
I am having the same problem. 2 times so far. I store up honey pots, coins, etc. and then they are gone! So frustrating!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 18, 13 2:11 PM
I played the game today and then closed it. Both islands were open, energy was at 1850, over 100,000 coins, 10 honey pots and 8 fruit dessert, and had almost completed the Halloween challenges. Went back to the game and now only Atlantis and coliseum are open, only 9,000 coins, no honey pots and back to level 121. This is the second time this has happened! What should I do?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 2, 13 12:50 PM
The Secret of an old Pirate says to banish ghosts to make the pirate ghost appear. I have banished ghosts for over a week and still have not seen the pirate ghost. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game at least 4 times now but that does not resolve the problem. What should I do?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator