Posts created by skell169

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 18 12:24 PM
I was seriously ill throwing up on the night of the 29th day of the CC when I finally managed to drink something fell asleep, woke past 1am in Great Britain where I live and now I have no pirate as a reward I have sent a message pleading for for understanding and have not received the usual e mail so I think there is no one there to listen any more!!!! 29 and half days for nothing I only wanted the Grizzled Old Pirate not the first two avatars really and now I don't have him!!!!!! Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 7:49 PM
I Rona won twice and Anabel beat me on the third try misery is her middle name would not have hurt her to let me win number three also now would it!!!!!!! [sigh, mega sigh]
Good Luck to all in winning their dice game against Anabelle

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 7:31 PM
I also want to add my THANKS and GRATITUDE for all you have done to aid players in distress or players in need your are seriously kind and warm generous ladies and gents who deserve a big thank you from myself Rona and I am also sure from all players past and present

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 9:10 AM
I have also joined Delphi please I am there as Rona please find and friend me I need you guys in my life being a disabled widow is tough but you have all helped me over the years here's to our new start at Delphi

Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 11:06 AM
I am utterly devastated I have been coming into this forum for almost 5 years !!!!!!!!!!!!
It has become so special to me and everyone in it too..............
I will miss you all so much and what upset's me more is that if you do put your E Mail address into any message Private message or post it in the forum BFG delete the message like it never existed myself and a friend met through the game and we tried exchanging E Mail addresses and the messages just kept being deleted we kept asking each other did you get my last message and the answer was always NO!!!!!
I feel totally let down my this and just dumped out by BFG anything but close this wonderful forum it means so much to so many!!!!!!!!!! Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 18 9:19 AM
I am sorry but I lost all my friends due to change of PC I have my game reinstated but of course with New iD Number please if you read this and we were friends Please Invite me back and will Happily Accept I am so lonely all alone New ID Number is PC 739270. Even new friends are very welcome so please just invite please and we can start our friendship again.

Happy Easter To All MC Player's Hope You All Have A Truly Magical Easter!!!!

Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 18 4:44 PM
That would be the best the biggest and most wonderful Easter Present to MC player's around the world and back again to get Inventory item's from their HOS site no more shard's instead or money but real Inventory. The item's we need to keep playing the game we love Rona

Happy Easter to all and everyone and enjoy the Spring Event I have just downloaded the update so me thinks it may start this weekend o what Jolly Fun !!!!!!
Thank You to the Developer's who do us proud every time they do this for our amusement and fun have a Happy Easter weather player, Dev or Mod. I truly hope all enjoy and once again Happy Easter everyone. Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 18, 18 7:11 AM
So sorry to hear your having surgery dear Katiek. Truly hope your surgery goes better than expected and that you get better quickly and your good to go and return to the fold as soon as possible. Positive thoughts from your friend.

Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 11, 18 3:55 PM
Hello to all I am one of the many disabled players I suffer as some people already know with Arthritis and Inflammatory Disease and also of Chronic Pain in all my joints which actually makes using a mouse painful bit I also at the moment have an I Pad game which truly makes my hands hurt a lot...... I have cried buckets over the shards and money aspect of this game and my inventory is seriously suffering because of the changes I truly hope that the reduction of how many items required to open a zoom zone continues because the three keys twice over plus three horses just for a coloured stamp or one pot of food truly makes me mad I make myself hurt every time I play and I play daily if like you Desertdruid I walked away after 3 shards or money I would never be in the castle and the time it takes to do an HOS seems not to matter anymore either I have done 24 seconds get a shard!!! 26 seconds get money and so one to 48 seconds get an inventory item there is no rhyme nor reason for what you get you just get what they have programmed and it is such a shame I have just opened level 70 never thought I would get this far and without Bee zz I would not be here!!! Bless her heart the crafted items she has gifted to me too help me climb the level's is humbling to say the least. Thank you all in the forum for keeping me laughing and informed I do not know what I would do without all of you!!! Take care and try to have fun whilst being driven insane at the same time. Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 19, 18 3:32 PM
I HAVE ACHIEVED THE IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!
I have finally completed the goal I only set myself writing this I feel silly but it is done been at it two whole days and through last night too, so please do not call me obsessive lol..........
But it had to be completed and now it is who up for a CONGA
Sorry no cocktails medication will not allow.
Thank You for all the encouragement my dear fellow MC’er’s now I can say I am a total MC Nuthead lol.........
RONA

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 19, 18 1:00 PM
Ok Latest Update from me Stupid Rona, only need the Number 1 Bronze Snow Globe
Please can someone tell me if you are able to get last years Snow Globes this year because I have cried a zillion tears of frustration doing this and I need to now I am not chasing something un-reachable???? Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 18, 18 4:23 AM
Thank You all for your kind words you are all lovely kind and compassionate people whom I read a lot of your entries in this forum. I have totally enjoyed reading them over time but I also need the No 1 Snow Globe from last year, me being me I will leave the I Pad alone today if that is possible I am itching to open it now? I do not like quitting anything!!!! I know some of you know how long I have had a partnership with pain it will be my 25th Anniversary this year please smile at that one for me and I will take a break but I have to get the pesky tree and snow men so P L E A S E BFG give them to me quickly so my index fingers don't drop off!!!!
Here's to the Easter Event OH my lord P L E A S E help me lol............. Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 17, 18 3:06 PM
Admitting Defeat I play on both my PC and now my I Pad my PC game Castle Challenge completed and so is the WE but alas I am admitting defeat on my I Pad and will give away my inventory over time as and when I can because even thou there are two days and a few hours left in the WE I still need I Christmas Tree and 2 Snow Men and I believe this is just unfair playing for hours and hours my fore fingers are so very sore ( yes I play with the micro thinnest screen protecter) that man can make as disabled hands repeatedly drop things as like today, I Pad drop 4 times in rapid succesion!!! I have 34 friends and myself that makes 35 which makes 105 Hos’s in the friends room’s on Room 2 plus I have lost count of the amount of Hos’s around the Castle to get the items to exchange for Wands! Thank You to all friends you have helped me tremendously with your gifting of Wands but enough all today because the little elf wanted me to do Snow Globes all I have had is Bubbles and yes invisable ones aswell that really annoys me but there you go I am drawing a line and saying look after my fingers and try and stop the pain before the pain stops me!!!
Many thanks for reading this your friend Rona!! May you all have a wonderful time in your Castle’s as mine is going to close soon.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 12, 18 5:32 PM
I need tree number 1 over 200 tree's but not that flipping number 1 why must you be so impolite and rude your only a tree, please please show yourself to ME!!!!!!!
Who knew a tree could drive you to tears and pulling out your hair from frustration !!!I have been around my Castle area 10 times in a row not clicking on anything but tree's but alas still NO !!!!!!!
But on the up side did catch my last stocking before doing the 10 rounds clicking only on trees so yay for me getting my stocking !!!!!!
But oh wow is me and my single missing tree !!!!!!!

Rona. - Good Luck to all those also still chasing!!!!!

When I get the tree it is being turned into Paper !!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 18 12:46 PM
Can everyone send god vibes my way P L E A S E it is me Rona asking I am missing a single stocking No 1 and a single tree also No 1. I have lost count of the wands used and getting repeats of repeats !!!!!! Thank You to all my friends for the Wands gifted your all wonderfully kind people just 1 more tree and 1 more stocking and I will be oh so H A P P Y !!!!!!!!!!! Best of Luck to those poor people in my shoes along with me !!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 6, 18 9:29 AM
This has happened to me so many times that I am so fed up I have all but given up on clicking on what appears to be a snowflake that morph's into a globe bubble that was completely invisible then I get yet another un-needed globe it is happening in my I Pad game as well and in that game each lost holiday wand is so precious because I have so few!!!!! I am utterly fed up as well with needing two Christmas trees and two stockings that no where to be found !!!!!! Rona.
I truly hope all players in the castle have a wonderful New Year

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 9, 17 3:14 AM
Hello Rona here can not get into my I Pad game of Midnight Castle as I am being told there is an update available but not on my game or through my App Store so has other people got this update yet ? That gives the people at level 80 another 2 levels to play? Or has it not arrived as yet??? It also contained the X-Mas event but no start date given?? Please let me know if others of you have got the update many thanks
Rona and good luck with everything in your castles and Happy Christmas to all players!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 29, 17 1:14 PM
My first friend was Bee zz also known as Bread baking Mom were still the best of friends and bless her kind heart she gift's me crafted items to help me climb up the levels because my Chronic Pain condition is getting worse plus my Arthritis is also getting worse I cannot play for long periods and am getting to be so slow mainly win shards or money !!! So Thank You Bee zz or Sis as she is lovingly called for all your help and support without you I would be probably nowhere and with nothing left in my inventory. Your sister Rona appreciates you more than you will ever know!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 28, 17 12:28 AM
MC Gods Please help me
MC Gods please help me once again to make sure your listening to my plea?
Today is the final day of our event you see
But here I am stuck looking for ? ghosts you see
1 Green and 1 Blue from last year you see and 2 Yellow that are annoying me,
Will you not hear my plea and please please help me,
I am a disabled player and can not hunt for hour after hour
I if you make them the first ones I see I will love MC for eternity!!
So please MC hear my plea and help me get the blasted ghosts I seek.

Rona Reed!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 29, 17 3:02 PM
Only 499 pumpkins to go to get All Hallow Jack my hand is going to fall off oh my Goodness over 200 pumpkins yesterday and the same again today I finally got the Ghostbuster Avatar whoopppp!!!!!!!! We are either mad or silly no I know its sillymad can I please book myself in for a check up P-L-E-A-S-E???????? Rona

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator