Posts created by cokienutt

posted in Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy on Dec 1, 14 3:48 PM
It's so dark in there, that I can't see what's on the rocks or anything else. I think you'd decifer "plastic" in the blue book. Can't shoot at target w/no arrow. Don't know how to get into box in the closet. This is a horrible game. I need to give up. No hints really. HELP

posted in Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy on Dec 1, 14 4:52 AM
Jagran......I'm stuck also. I got outside, but all I do is keep going in circles. Very frustrating. A waste of money.

posted in Myths of the World: Of Fiends and Fairies on Jul 29, 14 2:04 PM
I barely got started and I'm stuck at the door with three knockers. I can't solve it to get in or get a clue I can understand!!! Help

posted in The Others on Jul 5, 14 2:44 AM
cursor won't work right. Might be a pretty good game, but as is.....too irritating to play

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Apr 6, 14 4:48 PM
Several of us are stuck here in the first mystery. We are in Shawn's studio. It's calling for a sequence of numbers for the large animal sculpture. There are symbols on the chisel frame and in the oven. I tried pressing the ones in the oven. PLEASE HELP

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Apr 6, 14 4:40 PM
jkuci.......What did you do with big animal sculpture in Shawn's studio. I can't get any of the symbols to work. Several of us are stuck

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Apr 6, 14 4:35 PM
Several of us are stuck at Shawn's studio. It calls for a sequence on the wall by a large animal. There are symbols on the chisel frame and in the oven. I can't get anything to work. VERY frustrating. This is just the first of three mysteries. PLEASE HELP US

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Apr 6, 14 4:11 PM
I found symbols on the frame of the chisels like the ones in the oven....but that didn't help me. I pushed the stones in the order of the first four symbols. This isn't very far into this game it seems to me. This is really pissing me off

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Apr 5, 14 4:18 PM
I'm stuck with that big statue also (w/a bunch of numbers),,,,help

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 21, 14 9:58 AM
I had to get a hint for practically all items. They are so small , can barely see even with a hint. I play to enjoy not get stressed out. Will delete game. Whole thing too complicated.

posted in Legacy: Witch Island on Feb 18, 14 1:46 PM
I can't go any further. Stuck with a chest that needs other half of emblem and I don't have it. HELP

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 15, 14 10:10 AM
Wish I hadn't bought it. Seemed okay until I did the upgrade....then too complicated, will not play

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 14, 14 11:55 AM
Awful game. I would like a refund or credit.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 13, 14 5:05 PM
I bought this and can't play it. I'm stuck at the inn. Seems like I've played the same three HO's 50 times. I don't understand what I'm suppose to do. I DO NOT want to pay $ to play a game I paid for. Pls advise.

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers on Jan 9, 14 6:05 PM
Was glad it was fixed. Enjoying it for quite awhile. Now I'm stuck out in nowhere snow and get sent back and forth between two places and can't find anything to do or a hint. Help

posted in The Great Unknown: Houdini's Castle on Jan 8, 14 5:11 PM
What's up??? I've tried to buy this with the discount code ORNEON. It's 7:00 p.m., sale is till 11:59 pm., Jan. 8. That's not right. Pls. advise.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival on Jan 1, 14 2:34 PM
I'm stuck trying to find the revolver in the man puppet's vest, behind the buttons. I feel so stupid. I can't even see the solution with a hint!! Help.

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers on Dec 31, 13 3:45 PM
to: LMSchwartz...................same thing is happening to me.

posted in The Great Gatsby: Secret Treasure on Dec 29, 13 11:40 AM
I have 2 wires, 1 chess piece, a red bulb and a tooth cuff link. Where is the third wire. I can't get the screw driver. My hint button leads me to nothing.

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Dec 27, 13 10:46 AM
I saw another person w/same problem. Don't know his results. The key disappears from my inventory when I enter the bldg. with the chest it opens!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator