Posts created by VisionAri

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Apr 8, 18 5:41 PM
Naniwa_man wrote:I have only whacked 2 black holes so far.
I do not know how much time is left now.
i hardly believe i would be able to finish this quest.
Will the rest of them come up soon(so far seems
like one black hole a day)?

You have until tomorrow.

You have to do a lot of whacking to get them all, as it takes awhile between appearances. I needed 2 playthroughs (that's 2 bars of energy, 2 crop harvests and two sets of small energy packs) to get all 8.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jan 27, 18 11:12 AM
That's not a bad idea!

I've finished the main game and am working my way through the Secret Bonus Areas before proceeding to the flux. At this point, I've amassed more than 7 million gold pieces that I have little use for.

I wouldn't mind powder vials or special seeds, either.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jan 7, 18 6:09 AM
Pianza wrote:i got the 2 first boxes but after reading every post and re-read everything qbout the quest i still dont understand and reading my quest dont tell me where to go wonder where it can be seen btw what that quest giving you at the end of it ?

It must have been a glitch. Yesterday, it instructed me to go to the Idyllic Isles but today? Nothing.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jan 6, 18 2:08 PM
This info comes too late for those who have already finished but if you click on the quest, it'll tell you where to look next.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jan 6, 18 11:22 AM
Have you already finished the Market quest and gotten some dirt plots from Farmer McDonald?

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Dec 20, 17 4:32 PM
Thanks for the compensation! That more than makes up for my dead banana crop.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 18, 17 2:26 PM
I found them all.

However, it seemed like their availability was timed, as I found most of them in places I had already checked before.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 5, 17 4:31 PM
The game crashed on me a little while ago and now I'm getting the SQL error, too.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Sep 27, 17 5:49 PM
Thanks for the suggestion, Erica. They told me that I had gotten three achievements and received the packs for all three. I won yet another one today.

No word on why they're not showing up; I should have 4 more than my inventory says I do. But as I said when I closed the ticket, I've collected enough that it's not a huge problem.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Sep 23, 17 4:30 PM
I just won the "Camping Badge" achievement and did not receive my large power pack. This is at least the second time this has happened during this event. It can't be because I have too many in my inventory, because I've had more than I have now. Help?

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Aug 31, 17 5:17 PM
soymocha wrote:I thought the race track was a great addition to the event. LOL the blob fish racer, so cute. The only thing I have an issue with is only being able to win once a day. So far, I bought all my event items in the main zone first to make sure I got them, and now I am buying the books. Sadly, I am horrible with luck and I can't seem to win the races. I still need one more book and in 5 days of betting a few times each day I have only won one time. At this point, even if I buy the other book, I don't have enough days left to win once a day and get the achievement. Still think it was a great idea, just needed to either tell people to buy the books first, or lower the amount of wins needed. But then, might just be my horrid luck too lol

Maybe it's just me, but I collected all the books and they didn't seem to give me that much of an advantage. The racetrack was still super-fun, though! I think it was the highlight of this year's Summer Event.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Aug 30, 17 5:45 PM
87656798568 wrote:Ahh, OK. For all of the years I have played the game I have had BW2 pinned to the taskbar at the bottom of my browser so one click and I was playing the game. Now after all of these years I find out that all I had to do was do a search for bigfishgames, navigate to the online games page, find the BW2 game, login to bigfishgames and I'm good to go. Boy do I feel stupid........lol

Orrr... you could bookmark the page.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Aug 27, 17 11:11 AM
87656798568 wrote:
Mirlanda wrote:Try increasing the zoom on your browser. I have a 13" laptop and that's what I do and I can do the flux puzzles just fine. Hope this helps.

Could you tell me how to do this? When I open BW2 with Big Fish Games game manager it opens the game in it's own window that seems to be independent of any browser and therefore there are none of the normal browser controls that would normally be used to zoom with. Is there a way to open the game in a browser window instead of the normal big fish games window?

You don't have to use the game manager. Just go to the Big Fish Games home page, click "Online Games" and search for Bush **** 2. Then you can open the game in your browser.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jul 30, 17 1:44 PM
I know there's one achievement I know won't be getting: Arctic Explorer Supporter.

With each quest completion worth only 1 coin, and shop items being worth a minimum of 25 coins, there's no way I'm hanging around the Explorer's Camp long enough to buy everything.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jul 29, 17 9:45 AM
I got the tubs of chemicals to clean the dunk tank but Katherine won't take them. She does have a yellow question mark over her head but when I click on her, she just says "Give me a bit to organize all these pledges. Come back later, why don't you?"

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jul 23, 17 3:46 PM
I just finished playing and it was fine for me, so whatever happened may have been fixed. Good luck!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jul 2, 17 11:57 AM
"Collect the Component"... how?

In the fireworks launcher quest, I've collected the special component. In fact, I've collected 13 of them! However, the quest is still telling me that the "collect the component" task is still incomplete. How do I get unstuck?

Thanks.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jul 2, 17 11:49 AM
Galumpher wrote:In the "A Rare Show" quest, I'm stuck on the objective "collect the component" and can't seem to figure out what's next. If Fiona is supposed to have a dialog option, I'm not getting it. Any advice?

I've got the exact same problem. And yes, I have 13 components.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jun 6, 17 4:36 PM
Chuck_Havens wrote:
erika_kramer1 wrote:All the lost Explorers can be found by whacking bushes in one of the fields in the designated area until you find them.

Can they be found in Secret Areas?

I don't think so. The quartermaster tells you where to look for each one.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on May 16, 17 4:32 PM
lazysis wrote:Is there any way to return items to inventory? I'd like to reconfigure my garden flowers for this event

When you're inside your garden, look at the icons on the lower right. Click on the one that looks like an open wallet, and then click on whatever you want to send to the inventory.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator