Posts created by madyad

posted in Wanderlust: What Lies Beneath Collector's Edition on Mar 16, 18 3:31 PM
scroll to the left of your inventory and you will find the knife to cut the swinging hammer towards the traps at exit of the prison, then you move forward and spears arise, use the coconut to block the spear use THAT hammer to bash the spear in the second

@ sazoria, thanks; i have used this fix successfully in past but not working this time

Error: Access violation at 0x77C92138 (tried to write to 0x000A0FFC), program terminated.
windows 10, can download, can't open

the map disappeared for me, too, right by the first knight you meet but came back after the next hidden object puzzle in the mine

posted in Danse Macabre: Florentine Elegy Collector's Edition on Apr 1, 17 8:52 AM
when using your mouse, position cursor outside and to the left of the shown circle and just slowly go around till they come together

posted in Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis Collector's Edition on Mar 15, 17 5:51 AM
and the compass issue seems resolved

posted in Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis Collector's Edition on Mar 15, 17 5:24 AM
no fix update sent, but i deleted and downloaded game again just now, set up a new profile and some of the issues i had mentioned such as cursor not working, etc seem to be fixed. i will try and make it to the compass S issue and update

posted in Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 17 2:54 PM
add another to the list, can't do compass, cursor does not always work, cannot use menu to exit game from gameplay. windows 10

posted in Subliminal Realms: Call of Atis Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 17 6:11 AM
is anyone else having them? hard time clicking on responses, and already in second scene in the hosp room, cannot click on rune. have deleted and reinstalled, created a new user and still cannot get 2nd rune of game. running WINDOWS 10

there is a wooden sword, though doesn't quite look like a sword, to insert into scabbard

posted in Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition on Sep 11, 16 4:40 AM
lost use of the map once i entered Adventure World. all sites locked

posted in Shadowplay: Darkness Incarnate Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 16 4:14 PM
take the cake slicer on right and apply it to bundt cake on left and you will see Christmas tree

posted in Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity on Dec 29, 15 4:34 PM
just ignore it and continue thru the game and end the chapter-i ended up going back upstairs and digging key out of planter, opening suite and then opening safe and now i'm in Egypt

posted in Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity on Dec 29, 15 4:23 PM
stuck in lounge, already used vinegar on wrench so that's not it. hint points to hugh's left shoulder area

same as me, basket in wagon before you arrive to city. went back, an see heart/potato morph by curtain separating driver, but clicking on it in either stage doesn't get it

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition on Dec 12, 15 8:20 AM
game froze when clicked on open map to access location windows 10 64

celticmist62 wrote:
Flissa2 wrote:Windows 10 and another error access violation message and can't open the game. Come on ERS get with it..

Windows 10 and I have the same issue. At least it's with the demo. I'm not going to buy the game until this is resolved.

same issue-i'm tired of issues w/ games

posted in Halloween: Trick or Treat 2 on Oct 22, 15 8:45 AM
nvrmind. had already found the 2, thought there were 3...and yes, i'm a loser

posted in Halloween: Trick or Treat 2 on Oct 22, 15 8:45 AM
nvrmind. had already found the 2, thought there were 3...and yes, i'm a loser

posted in Halloween: Trick or Treat 2 on Oct 22, 15 8:41 AM
cannot find all of them in parade scene-help, pls!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator