Posts created by dk413

posted in Free the Witch on Sep 15, 16 10:46 AM
Despite all the glitches this game was doable with the help of the forum and fun until I reached Snowy Meadows. This level is one giant glitch; the resources don't generate, nor do you get portal tickets. Defeating Prim in Snowy Meadow does not credit you with tickets for Atlantis. All the glitches have been have been reported to Tech numerous times but nothing gets fixed. Haven't deleted the game yet as I have completed up to LV 300 but have stopped playing and wasting my time. Waiting to see if an update comes soon and besides new content the glitches get fixed.

posted in Free the Witch on Sep 7, 16 8:46 AM
Snowy Meadows is one big disastrous glitch. None of the resources, portals are working. I have defeated Prim 6 times, though it shows I defeated her and won the platinum ticket and sword it has not been credited. I have reached Lv 300 but see no point playing Snowy Meadows to 3rd levels for no rewards.

I am done until they fix it and we get new content. It is a shame, until I reached Snowy I really enjoyed the game.

posted in Free the Witch on Aug 27, 16 10:18 AM
I also was not able to collect the 3 colored gems at LV 183 like all the previous ones either. They are still in my goals. The side quest at LV 191 does have the valve but it didn't show up until I had activated the portals at 183 & 185.

posted in Free the Witch on Aug 27, 16 10:12 AM
Same thing happened to me this morning. Contacted customer service but haven't heard back yet.

posted in Free the Witch on Aug 25, 16 3:04 PM
Thanks Eli

posted in Free the Witch on Aug 25, 16 8:18 AM
I just started playing a week ago. Thanks to everyone in the forum for the great help they have given I have reached LV 160.

My question - Is there anyway to see a list of boosts we have accumulated without being in a level?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 14, 16 9:08 AM
Zeb, congrats on your tablet. Thanks for the tip for PC players. I finished Havana 2 weeks ago and if the past and the priority they give PC players I'll have another four months to wait with nothing to do.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 11, 16 10:32 AM
When I installed the latest update I discovered I had lost all my 231 friends and now have a different ID. I see from the posts I am not the only one. Please add me ID 42623 game name is Aliyah. The new ID code 198556 showing in the game comes up as invalid. However the invites I sent seem to be from the new number.

I have written to Customer Service but no response yet.
Thank you.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 24, 16 10:18 AM
After 15 tries I can not beat the helping hand at Lv 36, the chained pies in the center.
Any help to beat this would be appreciated.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 16, 16 3:44 AM
Thanks for the info Floripa80

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 14, 16 9:45 AM
Glad to see the update finally! Still feeling my way around with all the new stuff on the cities we had. One new glitch is in San Francisco, it says under goals complete architect and master levels up to 156,however mine only goes to level 120. Anyone else have this?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 7, 16 9:08 AM
I have been waiting since Thanksgiving. I have stopped playing until we get an update, if ever.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 5, 16 1:55 PM
I do feel empathy for the moderators. It is not their fault, it is BF's. They are the ones we pay for membership.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 5, 16 4:59 AM
We have been hearing the same thing from the moderation team for more than six months. Understanding different platforms require different programming, if the development team versed in PC programming has been truly working on this it would not take 6 months to fix all the problems we have encountered since its launch, for the cities we do have. If the team working on the mobile platforms can add new content and fixes every few weeks PC players should not have to wait months. Our patience has limits. Actions speak louder than words!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 4, 16 5:15 AM
With all due respect to the moderators, we do understand that PC and mobile platforms are different and require different coding teams. We have been patient for 5 1/2 months not only for new content but for fixes for the many problems we have reported for which customer service or the tech team can't help PC players with. If as you say teams have been working on the PC version we should at least of had fixes by now.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 19, 16 3:28 AM
Walshie - the extra lives must be bought from the store.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 5, 16 3:40 AM
Eli173 is right. I understand that different platforms require a different criteria to update so they may not be in sync. However the mobile platforms have been getting new content and enhancements about every two weeks, the PC players have been patiently waiting almost 5 months not only for new content but to receive fixes for all the technical problems we have made them aware of. We pay a monthly membership to BFG, bottom line is they are responsible for the games they offer. As a PC customer I don't feel my business is valued.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 1, 16 4:56 AM
Been in NOL for nearly 2 weeks and have only reached LV 65. It is extremely difficult even on the intern level and unlike the previous cities rarely do you get the goal items on this level. I play to have fun and relax not to be frustrated. I play on a PC and was hoping for fixes and upgrades like the mobile platforms which would make it more enjoyable before I quit the game. We have been totally ignored by BFG and Game Forest. It has been over 3 months for PC players while the mobile platforms are getting new upgrade every few weeks. Obviously PC customers are not valued or a high priority with either company. In 2015 BF discontinued supporting many FTP games it looks like this will be another one.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 27, 15 4:30 AM
New Orleans has been a nightmare! Stuck on LV 40 for days can't figure out how to get rid of the chained column on the right. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 13, 15 2:03 PM
I have just started NOL .I have built ports in all the cities so far and have found them useful. From Sydney to Rome,the shipping was going as it should. The closer a city was the less time it took for the boat to arrive.Once I hit Berlin that changed, now every city takes the same amount of time no matter how close it is. Thought it was just a glitch in Berlin but it is the same for New Orleans. Just another ploy to urge us to spend money and make it more difficult. I am playing on a PC. On the verge of leaving this game but BF as well.The way they treat their PC customers is inexcusable.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator