Posts created by Rrralu16

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 8, 13 3:47 AM
Thank you all for encouraging me to stay in the game, as I said you are truly good neighbors. i am aware that all online games may have glitches, but it would be nice and a minimum effort for the CS to announce us of such situations through an online message.
We tend to spend our resources in vain in campaigns or expeditions that are actually not working and this is for me the main cause when getting upset.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 7, 13 6:54 AM
I think this may be an indirect way to make us play on FB, which gives them access to much more valuable information about each player

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 7, 13 6:47 AM
ellefra44 wrote:I organised 2 expeditions and it took me right to the expedition window, impossible to explore the artist's studio

I have the same issue, 2 expeditions and still no way to enter the Artist's Studio. Any news on this glitch ?
It may be my last attempt to play this game, though I have never had such helpful neighbors. Thank you all !

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 19, 13 1:14 AM
1. Since yesterday I receive no chests in my backpack even if I win them in daily lottery or as a reward for finishing quests - I just finished a quest where I was the organizer and also a contributor. When checking my backpack - no chest rewards to open !

2. Another tech issue - the quests that involve the Tilt Yard cannot be finished - when trying to open the scene it only blocks my view and i see the refreshing sign.

Same happens when trying the Magic Gates Quest. I have lost more than 100 crystals just by trying to access the area and finish the quest. If some areas are not working AT LEAST please warn us not to waste resources on such areas. It is not fair at all.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 7, 13 10:42 AM
I have used more than 50 crystals to open the Magic Gates, as we are not able to fight into Magicians Battle, opened the gates, but when trying to play Magic Gates I get a message of trying and the game blocks. Is there a solution to this problem ? When are we going to be able to engage into duels ?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 23, 13 1:02 AM
Not sure if this is a technical issue but I cannot find any friends to battle even if i have quests involving the Wizzard Battle options.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 17, 13 6:48 AM
uhmmmm GM version ? what is that ?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator